Chapter Fifty-Seven

Genies of Miracles- A GoM X Mizuki Asano One-shot

A/N: Since the majority picked Tetsu-kun and Sei-kun, I shall include them both.

2ND PART:

Mizuki's POV

"Okay. I'll pick Mr. Kuroko & Mr. Akashi."

They reacted when I maid the decision.

"Why not me? I'm the luckiest nanodayo~~~~"

"She's really stupid for not picking me. The only one who can make her happy is me. No one can beat me."

"Thank you for not picking me. Now, I shall eat Mauibo-chin."

"Hidoi-desu!! Mizuki-cchi I healed your bruises a while ago? Why not pick me."

They argue and argue until I exploded. But not literally.

"I PICKED THE TWO OF THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH SILENT OKAY? I JUST WANT SILENCE. I JUST WANT TO FEEL THE TRANQUILITY OF THE PLACE OKAY?"

Whoo. That made them stop.

"Very well said, Asano. I already figured out that you will pick the two of us. First and foremost, because you want silence. Second, you want to have the most responsible genie. Third, you want to conquer your fear of ghosts."

Wow, he's quite sharp.

"Yes I am."

I mean, really really sharp.

"Moving on. So what's your first wish?"

Hmmm.....what should I wish for? Riches? Luxuries? Hmmmm.....I know!

"I wish I am at an amusement park, enjoying my time with all of you."

"Your wish is our command."

After they said that, a rainbow colored smoke appeared and after it disappeared, we're already at the amusement park.

"Whaa it's so beautiful in here. How I wish I am here with my parents."

"Where do you want to ride first?"

I am literally amazed when I saw Mr. Akashi in his human form wearing red long sleeves polo and black pants. He's really handsome.

"Thank you for the compliment."

"Hey I think you already forgotten about me."

Whaa. Now I see. So he's Kuroko. He's really cute >.....< am I fangirling now?

Why am I acting like this? Author why are you making me look like a fangirl? tell me, tell me! Just kidding author ^_^

"Uhmmm Mizuki-san, we should be going now."

"Okay. Roller Coaster is the first itinerary."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

They went to the roller coaster and after a couple of minutes, they finally rode the cart.

Mizuki is beside Mr. Akashi and they're in the front cart. Kuroko is just behind them.

The ride started to move and it was steady at first but after a few minutes, chaos reigned over.

"Gaaahhh! Oh my Goodness Gracious!! Why did I even picked this ra-ha-hide!!!"

Mizuki was screaming like crazy and the two genies were just silent. Mr. Akashi with his natural stoic face and Kuroko with his pokerface.