Chapter Thirty-Three

KnB Characters Saw Sadako

Kuroko: Scary. *Straight-faced*

Sadako: Wahh have you been here the whole time?

Kuroko: Does it mean that I am scarier than Sadako-chan because I scared her? Hidoi desu.

Kagami: Huh? You’re afraid of her? What can a girl do?

Nigou: Arrffff!

Kagami: Waaaah Nigou don’t come near me! Oi Kuroko manage your dog!

Everyone: *face palm*

Momoi: Tetsu-kun save me from her. She’s so scary >…< *le hugs Kuroko*

Kise: Kurokocchi save me too. Uwaaaahhhhh *fake cry*

Akashi: You with the long bangs. Come her and let me trim it for you. Snip Snip Snip

Daiki: I have no interest in flat-chested girls. And don’t come near me because people will tease me because your skin is as white as snow and mine is as tan as Otai's fried egg.

Otai (gintama): Haha you with the dark skin, wanna taste hell?

Murasakibara: You’re from a well right? Does that mean there are coins in there? Can you lend me some for me to buy Mauibo?

Midorima: It’s not that I’m afraid but I really need Takao now. Nanodayo~~~

Takao: Aww Shin-chan you’re so sweet. Come here in the rickshaw and let’s escape TOGETHER.

Everyone: YAOI!

Riko: Waahh *le throws ultra mega lethal hot pot in the mouth of Sadako-chan*

Everyone: Poor Girl.

Hyuuga: Come close to me and you will face the wrath of Date Masamune! (One of his Warlord Figures)

Izuki: A girl dwell in a well doesn’t look so well but doesn’t swell.  Haha iyahhh don’t come near me!

Hyuuga: Oi Izuki you’re so dumb pulling jokes in front of Sadako. Oi Sadako respect Izuki since you’re a kouhai.

Sadako: Sorry to say this but I’ve been here for so long that I can’t even remember.

Teppei: There’s no fun~n here T.T

Mitobe: ………….. *turns white*

Koganei: Oi oi oi don’t come near me I’m scared T..T *uses Mitobe who passed out as a human shield*

Furihata: I feel the same intimidation Akashi-kun gave me during our match with them. I feel like a Chihuahua again T…T

~~~ Fin ~~~

Hi guys ^-^ I'm gonna post my first fanfic about Akashi Seijuro >////< The title is seizing the emperor's heart and it's written in Taglish ^_^ Haha just plugging ^.~ And I'm going to ask if you want me to continue that story or your reaction to the first chapter. That's all and thank you minna-san for giving me 2000+ reads

God Bless ^_^