Chapter Eighteen

GoM as your husband PART 1: I'm Home!

Kuroko: *Walks in unnoticeably* Hi (reader-san)? How’s your day? Me? I’m fine. But now that I’m with you, I’m the luckiest guy on the planet.

Midorima: Hey I’m the luckiest guy in here! >.<

~

Moving on……………………………………………..

Akashi: *Whispers at your ear with a very seductive tone* How’s your day without me my love?

Author-ssi:  >////////////////////////<

~

Atsushi: What is our dessert for today? I hope it’s sweet ^-^ But you know you’re the sweetest thing that I’ve ever had in my life * he then hugs you ^_^*

~

Daiki: *He sneaks in and kept quiet to avoid being noticed by you.*

Reader-chan: (Whatever you want to call your husband), it’s already 11 pm. Why are you late? Explain mister.

Daiki: Why do you even care? I left headquarters early just to—

Reader-chan: Don’t mention it. ;_; I know I’m not the sexiest, prettiest and best wife but why did you do that? It hurts so much T.T

Daiki: Huh? What have I done?

Reader-chan: You’re really Aho-mine. ;__;

Daiki: I don’t know what you’re talking about but please let me finish my statement first. I left headquarters early because I’m gonna buy you some gift because tomorrow’s your birthday right? Advance happy birthday, my lady ^.~

Reader-chan: Aww that’s so thoughtful >///< Uhmmm sorry if I jump into conclusions but I thought you already replaced me.

Daiki: My lady, don’t think about it. I’m faithful to you and I want you to know that I’ll always love you okay? I know I’m a perv—a nevermind but I will never replace you because you’re irreplaceable, My Lady :*

~

Kise: Sorry if I’m late wifeycchi. I just got a tight schedule that’s all-ssu ;_;

Reader-chan: Don’t worry bandycchi. I’ll always love you even though you’re always late and childish :’)

Kise: Aww wifeycchi that’s so sweet >/////<

~

Midorima: I’m home.

Reader-chan: Did you miss me?

Midorima: I-it’s not like I-I’ll miss you so much but I-I did miss you but only slight.

Reader-chan: Oww that’s my Tsun-taro >.< That’s why I love you so much ^.^

Midorima: >////////<  I-I love y-you too

~~~Fin~~~