Chapter Eight

Kuroko no Basket Characters @ the Big Brother House

(Nomination night)

Big Brother: Housemates get ready to vote for the person that you want to be evicted tonight. Kuroko you go first.

Kuroko: I give 2 votes to Midorima because he annoys me with his daily horoscope readings and I give 1 vote to Akashi because I’m afraid of what he will do if I annoy him. That’s all Big Brother.

Kagami: I give 2 votes to Aho-mine because he always give me a hard time and he always challenges me even though I know that he will never win against me hahaha and I give 1 vote to the red emperor because I believe that he doesn’t need money because he’s already rich and because I’m afraid of him.

Kise: Big Brothercchi I really don’t want to evict someone because I love them all.

Big Brother: Kise, if you will not vote I will surely stab- I mean stuff you with sciss- I mean stickers. So please vote now.

Kise: O-okay big brothercchi. I give 2 votes to aominecchi because he is always mean to me. And 1 vote to Akashicchi because I don’t want to die early.

Afterwards Kise leave the confession room with a question on his mind. What happened to Big Brothercchi and why is he acting like Akashicchi? Then the next one to be called is Midorima.

Midorima: I give 2 votes to Kuroko because according to oha-asa he is not compatible with me. And I will give 1 vote to Akashi because I do believe that this point is also for the common good. Nanodayo~~

Atsushi: I give 2 votes to Momoichin because she forces me to eat her charcoaled egg which is so bitter and I give 1 vote to Akashichin because he banned Mauibo in your house. It’s so unfair T.T

Momoi: I give 2 votes to ms. B because she annoys me and she makes a way so that my Tetsu will be far from me. And I give 1 vote to Akashi-kun because I am afraid of what will happen next inside your house.

Daiki: I give 2 votes to Bakagami because he pisses me off so much and 1 vote to the Akashi because I really don’t want to last another day here together with him because he is unpredictable.

Riko: I give 2 votes to Momoi because she always call me ms. B I mean what did I ever do to her to call me that? And why does it even matter to her I know hers is bigger than mine but bragging about it is not lady like. I give 1 vote to Akashi-san because I am afraid and we cannot predict what he will do next T.T

Akashi went to the confession room and after a few minutes, the lights go out. Everyone panicked.

Kise: Uwaaahh!! Kurokocchi protect me please T.T I’m afraid of the dark T.T

Momoi: No Tetsu-kun will protect me. Don’t take him away from me!

Kuroko: Don’t worry everything will be alri—

Big Brother: No, it’s not gonna be alright. I will surely punish you mortals.

Kise: Waaah! I knew something’s off with Big Brothercchi. A while ago he said that he will sta—

Big Brother: Kise, urusai. I am the red emperor, Akashi Seijuro and anyone who will oppose me will be punished for sure.

Midorima: Oha-asa really is right. It said that I need to watch out for Sagittarius types.

Kagami: Why didn’t you said it earlier? Now we’re doomed T.T

Kuroko: Do not panic, he can’t kill us in live TV.

Big Brother(Akashi): You are wrong Tetsuya. I can do everything that I want because this is my house. Snip, Snip, Snip

Riko: I should have listened to what Junpei-kun said to me T.T I love you Junpei. Never forget about me okay?

Kagami: Ei Coach did you just admit your love for the captain?

Riko: I-I uhh I don’t love him okay? (she said while blushing)

Midorima: Tsundere type (he said while he smirks)

Daiki: Look who’s talking

Atsushi: Akashi-chin can you please spare me? We’re friends right? I can’t say goodbye to my Mauibo T.T

Big Brother(Akashi):  No, you still dare to defy me. Now it’s time for me to punish all of you.

…………..and the rest is history :3…………..

~~~Fin~~~

Sorry if this is crappy but don’t worry I’ll exert more effort to improve my work =)