Chapter Fifty-Four

KnB Characters reaction when they received a death threat:

Letter Sender: Where’s the person whom this letter is pertaining?

Kuroko: Hi. I think that letter is for me.

Letter Sender: Uwaaah!! You are already dead? Uwaaahhh No!!!

Kuroko: Don’t be afraid. BOOOOOO!!!! O.o

Letter Sender: Uwaaah You’re really a ghost!

Akashi: Tetsuya, that’s good. Keep it up.

~

Kagami: *le reads the letter*

To: Kagami Taiga

                First things first. You’re not gonna last until tomorrow you moron. You might be able to win against me once, but I’ll assure you that there will never be a next time for today you’ll be killed—

Midorima: so bring your lucky item Nanodayo!

Kagami: Shut Up Midorima and get away from me!

Narrator: shall I continue?

Author-ssi: Yes please, Narrator-chan.

Narrator: *le coughs* -- by a sniper. So watch out for suspicious looking individual carrying golf-like bags and those men who wears black and had his face covered with cloth.

Kagami: Must be a coincidence. I’m not the only Kagami Taiga in the world right?

Midorima: Yes. According to Oha-Asa, there’s approximately 100 people in the world with the same name as yours, Kagami.

Aomine: But I believe the letter sender is not as dumb as Bakagami. Right?

Kagami: What did you say? Aho-mine?

Kise: Aominecchi don’t be mean to Kagamicchi! It’s bad-ssu =(

Aomine: And not as gay as Kise.

Kise: Uwaaaah Bullied again-ssu! T….T

~

Kise: Uwaaah another letter from a fan? So sweet-ssu! *sparkles*

To: Kise Ryota

                You have godlike features and that’s why I feel like dissecting you. I’m gonna stab you to show my sincere love for you and break a glass on you so that you’ll feel my deepest innermost feelings for you.

                                                                                Sincerely yours,

                                                                                Your worst Nightmare

Kise: Uwaaaah that’s so touching :’( I just can’t help but cry with the words that I’ve read :’)

Kasamatsu: Kidiot -.-

~

Narrator: Midorima and Takao are currently in a convenience store chilling with each other and spending their time together.

ShinTakao Fans: Yaoi! Yaoi! Yaoi!

Narrator: *le coughs again* The duo is busy chatting when suddenly a bottle came flying towards them. Takao successfully caught the bottle using his Hawk eye and they discovered a note saying “die”.

Takao skillfully used his Hawk Eye to find the perpetrator then give the bottle to Midorima for him to shoot it to Takao’s given direction. Midorima throw the bottle and Boogoosh! The perpetrator was knocked out and was also caught by surprise.

Midorima: You, reveal your face Nanodayo!

Otsubo: Midorima, Takao, get ready to face the wrath of your captain!

Takao: C-Captain! Aren’t you the one who throw the bottle towards us?

Otsubo: And why will I do such childish thing?

Midorima: BAKAO!!!!!!!!

~~~Fin~~~

Minna-cchi SUMIMASEN for the LATE UPDATE-SSU T......T You see today's the start of our prelims and our exam was canceled due to the existence of a storm locally named as "Glenda". For those Filipino readers in the Luzon area, take care and God Bless =)

Here's the link of my friends story for all ya EXO-stans out there ^.~

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18806746

THANK YOU READERS FOR GIVING ME 11,000+ READS T...T it's an honor to serve you readers. Love ya All!!! ^.~

Sorry for typos.......^.^ God Bless