Chapter Thirty-Six

KnB Characters as Big Brothers

Kuroko: (F/N)-chan I’ll pick you up later. We’ll go to Maji Burger to grab some Vanilla Shake. Okay?

Kagami: (F/N)-chan always eat your food okay? Don’t skip. And beware of dogs. We’ll go to Maji Burger later with the Kuroko’s okay?

Akashi: (F/N), if there’s someone who’ll defy you, just say it to me and I’ll take care of it. Okay? And don’t forget to bring the scissors collection that I gave to you.

Midorima: I will pick you up and we will ride the rickshaw with Takao driving it. Okay? Nanodayo~~~

Murasakibara: (F/N)-chin I heard there’s a newly opened patisserie downtown. Let’s check it out! I’ll carry you in my shoulders so don’t worry okay?

Daiki: Oi (F/N)-chan don’t let others stare at you specially in your *toot*. I think it grew a cm.

(F/N)-chan: Nii-chan you pervert!

Himuro: (F/N)-chan I’ll pick you up later and I’ll cook dinner for the two of us okay?

Takao: (F/N)-chan I and the Midorima’s will pick you up later okay? Unfortunately, I was beaten again T..T

Kise: (F/N)cchi I can’t pick you up later because I have a job after school. Just come in the studio and I’ll treat you dinner-ssu. *sparkles*

Hyuuga: (F/N)-chan always remember the bravery of the warlords specially Date Masamune and always respect your senpais. Always have fun~n.

(F/N)-chan: Nii-chan you sound like Teppei-nii

Kasamatsu: (F/N)-chan you already know that I’m not that good with girls right? I’m sorry if I can’t bond with you. But if a man harassed or assaulted you, I will personally kick their booty just like how I kick Kise’s. Okay?

Izuki: (F/N)-chan don’t hesitate to say if someone blocks your way. Just call my name b—

(F/N)-chan: And I’ll be there?

Izuki: No. Just call my name but don’t call me if we have a game.

(F/N)-chan: Nii-chan urusai.

~~~Fin~~~

Huhu I forgot about Levi because of Akashi T...T Please Hajime Isayama-sensei don't let Mr. Ackerman kill Levi T...T

Thank you for reading this by the way. And I hope you read my first fanfic called "Seizing the Emperor's Heart" It's in the filipino section of Wattpad ^_^