Chapter Twenty-Two

KnB Fairy tale Collection: Bookie and the Beast Part Two (KurokoxReader-chan)

Mr. Candlestick: That can be possible if we use methods that I use to seduce my lady.

Mr. Clock: And what the hell are those?

Mr. Candlestick: I took her to dates, I give her flowers, I give her chocolates and we do stuff that she likes.

Reader-chan: Huh? Only her likes? What about mine?

Mr. Clock: Well love is about sacrifice. Love is a very delightful feeling but in the process you can also feel pain. That’s love.

Mr. Candlestick: Haha Look who’s talking; the man who loves burgers the most. That’s why you became fat Hahaha ^_^

Mr. Clock: Would you please shut up! Enough with those blabbering and let’s start this plan.

Mr. Candlestick: What did you say? Did you just shouted to me, your upperclassmen? Shouldn’t you respect your senpai? Know your place.

Akashi: Junpei, That’s my line. Know your place too.

*At this moment, Mr. Candlestick’s candles melted.*

Author-ssi: Sei-kun please calm down. Please.

Akashi: Okay Author-ssi. By the way, I like my character here. Wolves ^-^

Author-ssi: Ah-haha okay Sei-kun. Deliberation scene- take two. Lights, camera, action! ^_^

Reader-chan: So what’s the best thing to do?

Mr. Candlestick: Why not combine all our ideas to make a concrete plan?

Mr. Clock: Yeah, I think that will work. Let’s start brain storming shall we?

The three spent the night together and as they come up with a plan they decided to rest. They woke up early to execute their plan. First, they ordered the stove to cook vanilla cake and shake for the lady. Then Mrs. Pot and Ms. Feather Duster helped Beast-chan to fix himself.

Mrs. Pot: It’s so nice to see our master inlove.

Ms. Feather Duster: That’s right, Mrs. Pot. Don’t worry about your physical appearance because we girls want guys with beautiful personality. We think of the physical appearance as just another criteria.

Reader-chan: I-Is that so? *Blushes* Do you think I have a chance on her? I mean she’s beautiful and I am a beast.

Mrs. Pot: Don’t worry the only one that can beat you in her heart is you.

Ms. Feather Duster: Eh-h? Okay that’s enough master. That’s just perfect.

It is already 8 in the morning and Beast-chan is waiting for Bookie to go down. It’s the winter season, and according to their plan, they will walk in the snow covered gardens. After minutes of waiting, Bookie has risen.

Bookie: Good Morning, Master.

Reader-chan: Bookie, please call me Ma-kun.

Bookie: Ma-kun?

Reader-chan: Ma-kun is short for ma lov—I mean Master.

Bookie: Okay, Ma-kun ^-^

Reader-chan: *Blushes*  A-Ah I will escort you today to the dining room as a way to express my heartfelt sorry.

Beast-chan offered his hand that Bookie gradually accepted. They went to the dining room and found a very beautifully prepared dining table full of Vanilla inspired delicacies.

Bookie: Wow! Vanilla delicacies. I really like it =)

Reader-chan: I’m glad you liked it.

Beast-chan tried to smile with his teeth exposed that made Bookie laugh because of the way Beast-chan’s face looked like. They ate the cake and drank the shake while chatting about their daily lives.  After eating, they immediately went outside and discovered a winter wonderland. The cool breeze made Bookie sneeze so Beast-chan gave his coat to the Lady, and that act made Bookie’s heart beat race. Doki~doki~doki~doki~ ^_^ They decided to walk towards the frozen fountain and Bookie sat while Beast-chan grabbed something.