Chapter Sixty

GoM as your Husbands: Drunk Part Two

Aomine: Hey there *hik* My wife you're so sexy *traces the curves of his wife*

You: Dai-kun pl-please stop *blushes furiously*

Aomine: Oh real- *hik* ly haha I know you want this also

You: Eh?? No Dai-kun!! You are filthy right now and your smell is quite awful. Please take a bath first!!! *Anguish is seen in your eyes*

Aomine: Aww my cutie pussy-*hik*-cat has turned into a Tiger now. *hik* Roar for me!!

You: Pssh Roar your face Dai-kun -.- No hugs and kisses tonight!!

Aomine: Heh?? Are you really my wife? *hik* You sound like Wakamatsu *hik* You're so loud -.-

You: *teary eyes* Is that Wakamatsu one of your girls? *trembles*

Aomine: And what is it to you if I have another girl huh? *hik*

You: Of course it matters to me *Le cries* I'm your wife for pete's sake!! *le walks away and locks herself in their room*

Aomine-kun posted their situation in Facebook. Many has responded and their responses was:

Kagami Taiga: You're really a bastard for making your wife cry. Aho-mine!

Kuroko Tetsuya: Your manners is as dark as your skin.

Aww that's too straightforward coming from Tetsu...At the same time funny haha

Midorima Shintaro: Oha-asa said that  "A happy wife, a happy life." You'll be lucky if you'll give her flowers.

Kise Ryota: Aominecchi what you've done is awful-ssu!! I can already feel her pain. Hidoi-desu T_T

Murasakibara Atsushi: Mine-chin give her Mauibo and your situation will be resolved immediately.

Akashi Seijuro: Daiki, ask forgiveness already. That's an order.

Daiki felt goosebumps knowing that Akashi (mama) is ordering him. Words like "My orders are absolute" came back to his mind. So he decided to Follow Akashi's Suggestion.

"Hey, let's talk about it babe." Daiki said.

"Why don't you just leave and go to that Wakamatsu!!" You said.

Daiki laughed knowing the fact that you are jealous of his FORMER TEAMMATE.

"Oh (your name), Wakamatsu is my Former TeamMate. Don't be jealous babe."

"And so? How 'bout the other girls you have?"

"There are three girls who're important to me.…"

"Look Daiki *sniffs*  You have three women for Pete's sake!! *sniffs* And now you're telling me that I shouldn't be Jealous? *Bursts crying*"

"Gaaah!! (your name), Please let me finish first before you make your dramatic moment. I don't wanna see or hear you cry. It hurts me. Please baby?"

"*Refrains a little from the outburst* Okay, I'm listening, Daiki."

"Okay as I've said. Three women are important to my life: Mother, Satsuki, and You of course. I mean I may look like a bad guy who does not know loyalty, but in the inside, I'm a loyal bastard to my Queen and that's (Your name)."

You, touched with what Daiki have said, opened the door and embraced you partner.

"Oh, how I miss you Daiki!! *chu*"

"I miss your oppais more, (your name)." He Smirked Evilly.

"Perverted Bastard!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: *le opens door* why are you late, Ryo-kun?

Kise: I-I'm sorry my love *hik* after the photoshoot we hang out a little-ssu. *hik*

You: A little huh? Then why are you drunk?

Kise: (insert the name of the girl you despise the most XD)cchi asked me out *hik* we had a nice and fun night *hik* She even kissed me-ssu *hik*

You: W-why! *le collapses then bursts into tears* D-did you respond?

Kise: Yamete Kudosai my love *hik* I didn't respond of course-ssu!! *hik* I'm not that dumb to replace you-ssu *le forms smug face*

You: aww that's so sweet >…<

Kise: how 'bout a kiss?

Kise and You are about to kiss, but Kise-kun vomited -.- poor you -.- poor Kise -.-

~END~

Murasakibara: Ei authorchin why am I not there? ≧﹏≦

Author: I know you don't like any other food aside from sweets and junk foods so I didn't include you.

Murasakibara: But I want to be noticed.....to get sweets from my supporters!!

Author: You sound like Tetsu, except for the last part though. = ̄ω ̄=

------

It's been a long day without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

LONG TIME NO UPDATE MINNA-SAN T...T I'm so sorry for not updating T..T I'm quite busy with Dan Brown right now and with the awesome fanfics of other writers here on wattpad >…< I'm so sorry :3 I miss you guys T...T

Sorry again for the typos and grammatical errors. GOD BLESS :)

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TO ME ^_^ Thank you for everything, my wonderful readers :')