( 002 ) youtube

finn x reader
mild swearing?

○ ○ ○

As Y/n sets up the camera in her bedroom, Finn, her boyfriend of 2 years, is sitting on her bed.

She finishes setting the camera, and starts recording, hoping back on her bed next to Finn.

"Do these look fabulous on me or what?" Finn asks as he puts small, thin, hot pink glasses on. Y/n laughs at his dorkiness.

"Shut up, you goober." She says. He smiles and kisses Y/n's cheek after taking them off.

"Okay, so welcome back to my channel everybody, and if you're new here, subscribe. For this week's video I'm having my adorable boyfriend Finn attempt to do my makeup because he asked." She speaks into the camera.

"Attempt? I will make you look faboo at the end of this." Finn states sassily making Y/n laugh yet again.

She gathers her makeup and sets them out in front of Finn.

"Jesus, what is all this." He mumbles. Y/n chuckles.

"My makeup, doofus. Now let's go." She says, as he picks something up, and scoots more in front of her.

"I'm assuming you put this on first."

"Well, what is it?"

"Ummm," Finn reads the product. "Primer."

"Yeah." Y/n nods.

*tiny time skip*

Y/n holds in her laughter towards Finn as he tries to find the foundation when it's right in front of him. She picks it up and hands it to him, making him make a dumb look.

As he squirts it on the brush, and starts to put it on Y/n, he uses his free hand to hold Y/n's hand that's resting on her lap gently, softly running his thumb back and forth on her hand.

She smiles, as does he.

"So... I think you don't need more on. Right?" He asks.

Y/n decides to mess with him. She shakes her head. "I feel that you missed a spot on my face."

"Where?"

"Gimme." She says, and Finn gives her the brush. She uses the little bit of remaining foundation that is on the brush, and swipes it across his nose, making him smile, scrunching his nose up.

She giggles uncontrollably as he leans into her and starts attacking her with kisses all over her face as his hands grip her waist so she doesn't fall back.

"Finn, stop." She manages to get out as she keeps giggling.

Her hands are placed on his shoulders, and she pushes him back a little. He finally stops, and their faces are just inches from each other.

Y/n is still smiling, and Finn's heart melts at the sight of her smiling, making him smile.

She rests her forehead on his, and he kisses her nose, then pecks her lips before sitting back up.

"Whoops. Got distracted by my beautiful girl friend." He says, making Y/n blush, and smile cheekily.

He picks up the concealer, looking at it.

"Whydo you even need this shit. There is so much." He says, laughing.

He picks up a small brush, and uses to it apply the concealer under her eyes, and wherever else (I'm not good with make up, so idk).

"Wow, I'm surprised you actually know this." She smiles.

"Only because I watch you do your own makeup sometimes. If I didn't, you wouldn't like your final product for sure." He says, and they both laugh lightly.

"OKAY! TIME FOR THAT EYESHADOW!" He yells.

"Oh god." Y/n mutters, but Finn hears her, and gasps.

"I heard that! What in the hell is that supposed to mean? I already told you, I will make you look even more awesome than you already are." He says, opening the eyeshadow pallet.

Y/n just smiles and shakes her head at her weird boyfriend.

"You're such a dork." She tells Finn, smiling as she closes her eyes for him to apply the eyeshadow.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork." He says, and you feel him kiss your cheek before going back to putting eyeshadow on her.

She giggles at his cheesy, but cute remark.

"You have eyeliner, right? Where is the eyeliner? There it is. Time for that luscious eyeliner." Finn says.

"Whatever you do don't poke me in the eye, Wolfhard." Y/n says as Finn puts his face really close to hers, resting his hand on her cheek softly.

Y/n closes her eyes again for him to do the eyeliner. As Finn attempts to put eyeliner on Y/n, his thumb softly goes back and forth against her cheek, and his minty breath fans softly across her face.

"Andddd.... done." He says softly since they're so close to each other.

She opens her eyes to Finn still at his close proximity.

"I love you." He randomly whispers, making her smile bright.

"I love you too." She whispers back, and he kisses her forehead before going back to what they were doing as they got distracted by each other once again.

"I'm gonna put some mascara on youuuu." He drags out the last word, unscrewing the bottle and lightly putting it on your lashes.

"Okay, now time for me to finish it off with.... lipstick. Do you have lipstick, even?"

Y/n chuckles lightly. "Yeah, but it's a light color. Here." She hands him a light pink, nudish lipstick.

"Your jawline looks as sharp as a mothetfucker right now, by the way." He says, as he finishes.

"Guys, get yourself a boyfriend like mine." Y/n says to the camera, making Finn giggle like a little boy and blush a little at her indirect compliment.

"I'm finished. I don't know if she'll like it guys, but we'll see." Finn says.

Y/n smiles as she gets up and goes into her attached bathroom to her room, turning on the light and looking in the mirror.

Her makeup looked flawless... surprising her. "FINN!" She yells. At this, he makes a fake scared face at the camera.

Y/n comes back out with the most surprised look on her face. "Can you do my damn makeup everyday? Thi- I - what- wow."

Finn laughs as she sits back down beside him.

"Seriously, though. Him doing my makeup looks way better than me doing my own anyday. Shit." She says, and looks at him.

Finn has a huge cheeky smile on his face as he looks at his lovely girlfriend. You could say he was definitely proud of himself for watching her do her makeup all the time.

"Alright, that's the end of this week's video. Thank you for watching, and if you liked this video, click that like button. If you didnt like this video, click that like button-"

Finn laughs.

"Subscribe to my channel if you still haven't done so, and I'll see you guys next week." Y/n turns off the camera, sighing.

"So you really want me to do your makeup everyday?" Finn asks jokingly.

Y/n smiles as she climbs on her bed with her laptop to edit, and Finn sits back on her bed as she rests her head on his shoulder.

"You're awesome at it, but I'll do it myself."

• • •

word count: 1,168 words

a/n from 2018: looking back on
these imagines, i personally think
theyre pretty bad and cringey, but
im glad you guys like them