( 035 ) sweaters & secrets

i know yall didnt miss me but im back
and writing another imagine
calpurxia made me to write something for
her in here sO mhm enjoy lovlies :)

finn x reader
warnings: just fluff, short imagine
964 words

• • •

y/n was bored, laying on her bed and staring up at the white ceiling above her. finally, after making a decision, she gets up, slipping on her boyfriend's sweatshirt that was hanging off her chair and doesnt bother putting on shoes before walking downstairs.

"y/n, where are you going?" y/n's mother asks from laundry room.

"just to finn's house!" she yells to her. not bothering to wait for a response, which she'll probably pay for later by getting yelled at, y/n closes the front door behind her and skips down the few steps on her porch.

y/n/n: im coming over so dont freak out when u hear ur door open

curly fry: since when have i ever done that

y/n/n: last week when i didnt give u a heads up and u threw a cup at me thinking i was a burglar

curly fry: ew whatever

y/n giggles down at her phone before turning it off and opening finn's front door. she doesnt see him in the living room or kitchen and figures he is upstairs in his room.

hungry, she walks into the kitchen, the tiles cold against her bare feet as she opens the freezer to look for any food she could make. not finding what she wanted, she closes the freezer and makes her way out of the kitchen and up the stairs towards finn's room.

finn smiles at his phone towards the viewers as continous comments show up one after the other.

user: omg finn hi
user: ILYYY
user: can u give st s3 spoilers

"no, i cant and won't give any spoilers for stranger things, sorry guys." he chuckles just as his bedroom door opens, in walking y/n which his sweatshirt on, the hood part up.

"hi finn, the chicken nuggets arent in the freezer, did you eat them?" y/n asks, playing with the slightly longer sleeves of finn's sweatshirt, not realizing he is live. finn turns around, completely forgetting abt the live.

user: wait is that finn's sweatshirt
user: omg y/n is wearing his sweatshirt
user: are they dating-
user: y/s/n is real

"i didnt eat them, nick did. i told him you would want them but he didn't listen." finn stays in his chair as y/n walks closer to him and reaches down, intertwining their fingers with a pout.

"tell nick im gonna beat his behind when i see him again."

"i'd rather not, that way he wont see it coming."

y/n laughs, leaning down as finn tilts his head up more and she gives him a short, soft kiss, leaving the viewers who were forgotten about freak out and finn smiling like a little kid up at her.

user: OHMYBDHDI
user: THEY HELD HANDS
user: THEY KISSED
user: WTF THEYRE DATING IM YODELING

y/n spots finn's phone on the desk and her eyes widen. "finn, you were live this whole time!?" she somewhat yells in surprise, backing up from him and untangling their fingers that were once interlocked. finn's eyes widen too, suddenly realizing he forgot about the live.

"oh shit, i forgot!" he groans, and y/n groans too. they're secret relationship isnt so secret anymore.

"i guess we should explain." y/n says.

"well that'll be easy." finn says somewhat sarcastically. y/n sighs before sitting on the arm of the chair finn is sitting in, in front of his phone.

"hey guys, so as you probably just found out, y/n and i are together. we've been together for some time now, but just wanted to keep it private until we both thought we were ready to go public."

y/n smiles slightly at the camera. "and i guess we have to be okay with it now, since theres no going back in time to have you guys unsee us."

finn nods before continuing off of her. "and please dont hate on our relationship or y/n. its been a really great 9 months being with her, and i dont want any hate getting in the way. she's such a good and beautiful person, i wouldnt have it any other way. so please be accepting of our choices. we hope you understand why we kept our relationship a secret."

"awe, finn. youre so sweet." y/n smiles, turning her head towards him as he blushes slightly and smiles back at her.

"thats been enough for today. we love you all, take care." y/n says, ending finn's live and sighing heavily afterwards.

finn drags y/n off the arm of the chair and onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. "you know i love you, right?" he asks softly, making y/n smile widely and look at him.

"really?"

"yeah."

"i love you too, finn." she says, pecking his lips.

"but you wanna know a secret i have?" he whispers in her ear. she nods slightly, turning her head to look back at him now.

"im the one who ate your chicken nuggets."

y/n gasps, jumping off finn's lap and turning around. finn jumps up and dives onto his bed, rolling to the other side. "you ass! those were mine!" she laughs, yelling at him and tackling him onto his bed.

"i was hungry!"

"you wont be hungry when you're dead!"

• • •

this sucked booty but i hope ya
liked it emily bc tHIS IS ALL YOU
GET BITCH

jk i'd do anything for u bc im a
weak bitch😔👊🏻