( 030 ) shooting

Trigger warning

violence, blood, death, etc.

This topic of the imagine may be sensitive to some readers

Also, this chapter is kinda long, so get comfortable

Y/b/n = your bestfriend's name
Y/m/n = your mom's name
● ● ●

Y/n excitedly runs into school in the morning, excited to see Finn as he just returned from vacation the night prior.

She reaches where his locker is in view and squeals, catching his attention. Finn turns, smiling at how excited she is.

Reaching him, y/n basically jumps on Finn, hugging him tightly. "I'm guessing you missed me." He chuckles.

"Duh."

"I missed you too, princess. Don't worry I'm back now." Finn kisses her forehead.

"Alright, lovebirds. Come on, go to class." Y/b/n smiles, closing her locker that's next to Finn's.

"I'll see you in study hall." Y/n says to her, and she nods.

"See you there, hoe." Y/b/n walks away. Y/n and Finn walk to their biology class they have together.

In biology, Finn and Y/n are cracking jokes to each other and talking when the classroom phone rings.

The class silences as the teacher answers the phone. They hang up the phone, and y/n can see in their face that they're trying to be as calm as possible.

"Class, I need your attention." Mrs. Jones says.

"I need you guys to calmly-"

Shouting is heard, cutting her off. What follows are noises appearing to be gunshots, screams filling the air.

All chaos erupts.

In a matter of seconds the gunshots sound closer and kids are out of their seats looking for a place to take cover.

"Finn." Panic is in y/n's voice as she looks over at him, her heart beating out of her chest.

"Y/n, hey, baby, don't panic. Whatever you do, don't panic, okay? Try to stay as calm as you can." Finn grabs her hand tightly.

"Everybody find a place to keep safe!" The teacher shouts.

Some kids run out and out into the hallways. "Finn, I'm really scared."

"Yeah, everyone is. Let's go, we have to go find a closet."

Finn and y/n run out of the classroom.

Kids are screaming bloody murder and others running through the halls. A few kids are spotted on the floor.

Blood is all over. Y/n's eyes start watering. "Oh my god." She whispers.

"Y/n, we have to go." He pulls her.

She runs with Finn, just behind him. They bump into others, trying to find somewhere. Anywhere.

Gunshots getting louder, meaning the shooter is closer, panic flooding throughout both their bodies and most likely everyone else's.

Turning a corner, Finn comes to a stop.

"Finn, why are we stop-" her hand flies up to her mouth.

Y/b/n. On the floor. Dead. Gone.