( 004 ) the jimmy fallon show

requested by flowergal146
finn x nhyira

○ ○

"Welcome again! I have the Stranger Things kids back again for season 2, but Noah and Nhyira, this is my first time seeing you guys." Jimmy Fallon, the host of The Tonight Show says.

Nhyira, Finn, Caleb, Gaten, Millie, and Noah are starting on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

(Noah is sitting in the one chair. Gaten is on the end of the line couch, Caleb next to him, then Finn, then Nhyira closest to the end of where Noah is.)

Noah nods. "Yeah, it's our first time on here."

"Well welcome to the show. Noah, we see Will a lot more in season 2, but Nhyira, you're new to the cast and show." Jimmy says.

"Yeah, as everybody should already know, I play Max in season 2. It was fun meeting these guys, and working with them. I'm so glad I made my part." Nhyira says.

Finn, naturally goes to take Nhyira's hand that's resting on her lap, but she slaps his hand before anybody notices.

Finn and Nhyira are dating, but the thing is... they're keeping it secret. Only for now. They're waiting for the right time to tell their fans and friends.

Though their friends are suspicious of their super close relationship, because they ship them so hard.

"Do you all get along?"

"Oh no, not at all. We hate each other." Caleb jokes.

"Totally. Just hatred all around. Ugh." Gaten adds on, playfully shoving Caleb's head.

Everybody laughs at the kids fooling around. "Alright kids, settle." Jimmy says.

"But there is a question that I think everybody wants to know. Is Fyira real?" He asks.

The two nervously laugh. "No, we're not. Not at all. Why would you think that?" They say.

"Hmm, I think you guys are lying." Jimmy says, dragging out the 'g' in 'lying'.

Both shakes their heads. "I think we would say if we were, Jimmy. We're not. Whatsoever." Nhyira says.

"Alright, alright. I'm just messing around. But what Im pretty positive on is that you, Nhyira, are quite the dancer." Jimmy exclaims.

The noise raises throughout the room as the audience cheers. Nhyira laughs, and the boys and Millie all clap really loud to annoy her, and she ends up flicking all of them in the forehead.

"That's the way to do it. Make them stop by flicking them. Stupid boys and Millie." Jimmy jokes.

"Should I flick you too?" Nhyira jokes back at him, and he shakes his head, chuckling.

Caleb, Noah, Gaten, and Finn yell at her. "YES! DO IT, DO IT! PLEASE, THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

"Im not gonna do that to him so SHUT THE HECK UP BEFORE I DO IT AGAIN!" She yells back at them, and they quiet down.

"Scary much." Gaten mutters.

"Okay, but anyways, yes I dance. Dancing is one of my passions next to singing and obviously acting. I actually dance with Caleb a lot, because he is a really good dancer too." Nhyira explains, acting like she didn't hear Gaten's comment.

"Oh yeah, they dance all the time on set. Sometimes with each other, fooling around. They actually made up a dance together while we had a break for bit on set." Millie says.

"Really? You two should show us and teach us. That would be so cool. But.... then you have to teach it to me. To us." Jimmy says.

Caleb and Nhyira look at each other with a questionable look, but then nod, deciding they would.

As the two head and reach the stage, Jimmy shouts. "Hey, children! What song!?"

They both laugh along with their friends that are watching from their seats.

"I don't know. We have multiple." Caleb shouts back.

"Oh! Oh! How about you guys do your dance to that song, Classic?" Millie suggests.

"Okay." They say.

"The song is called Classic! By MKTO!" Finn says to Jimmy. Jimmy nods, signaling to the Dj.

"Ready?" Caleb mutters to Nhyira. She nods.

"Yeah." She breathes out.

The music starts, and Caleb and Nhyira start out their choreography, and hit every beat and every step in their dance correctly, showing their sharpness and skill with every move they make.

Finn watches Nhyira will a smile on his face, loving to watch her do one of the things she loves most.

Their dance ends, and everybody cheers loudly for them, including Jimmy and the rest of the cast.

"Wow! That was amazing. Now guess what?" Jimmy says.

"TIME TO TEACH!" Caleb and Nhyira yell together.

Noah, Gaten, and Jimmy head over to the stage, but Finn stays put.

"Nope. Not dancing. I don't dance." He says.

Nhyira runs up to him, pulling him up by his forearm, and starts to drag him to the stage.

"Finn, you're dancing. Caleb and I are gonna teach you, and you're going to dance." She says.

"But I can't dance." He says as they get on the stage.

She scoffs. "And you can't act." She says sarcastically.

"Okay, fine. I'll dance." He gives in, smiling.

"So, first you..." and both Caleb and Nhyira proceed to teach each of their friends and Jimmy the routine to their dance, helping them along the way.

When they finish, they all do the dance one time together, laughing and smiling.

"Do you guys always dance around set?" Jimmy asks, all of them still on the stage.

"Yeah, actually we did the tango one time on set, and everybody was watching." Noah says, laughing at the end.

Jimmy laughs. "Would you guys mind doing it again?"

"No, not at all." Millie says.

Suddenly, Tango themed music starts playing. Millie and Noah partner up with each other, dancing around.

Nhyira looks at Finn, and sticks her hand out to him, smiling. He sighs, but can't help the smile forming on his face, and grabs her hand.

As the kids are doing the Tango dancing around, Finn decides to surprise their friends and audience a little.

Finn spins her out, and back in, dipping her. His lips attach to hers, even taking her by surprise. She closes her eyes, kissing back as Finn lifts her to a stand position.

Breaking apart, everybody is clapping and yelling towards the two. "Wow." They both say.

"What! They just- what!?" Jimmy freaks.

"I knew it! I knew they were together! Yes, my ship is sailing, guys." Millie says.

"Why didn't you guys say anything about it?" Gaten asks.

"Because we didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and I guess we weren't ready yet. But obviously that changed. So.... yeah, we're dating." Finn says.

"Fyira is real." All the kids say in unison.

• • •

Word Count: 1,130 words