( 024 ) crush

Requested by: 1-800-MOUTHBREATHER

Enjoy ;)

(Not edited)
finn x quinn rivers

● ● ●

   "Quinn! Quinn!" Amaya, Quinn's best friend calls out, running into her hotel room, scaring her.

    "Oh my gosh, Amaya. You scared me. What?" She says in her airy British accent as Amaya takes a seat next to her on the bed.

    "Finn has a crush on you!" She squeals. Quinn furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

    "Finn? Who's Finn?" She asks.

    Amaya gasps. "Finn? Finn Wolfhard!? Plays Mike in Stranger Things!?"

   "Maya, I haven't watched that show. I don't know who this Finn is." Quinn says.

    "Well he's a really cute guy. 15, just like us. And he said in a very recent interview that he has a crush on you!" Amaya hands Quinn her phone, the video ready to be played.

     Quinn clicks play on the video.

    "So, Finn, do you have a celebrity crush?" The interviewer asks.

   Finn smiles. "Uh.. yeah, actually. I do."

   "Ohh, who is this lucky lady that u like?"

   "Uhm," he blushes, chuckling. "Quinn Rivers." He says.

    "Really?"

    "Yeah. She's amazing. Her acting is amazing. She's beautiful, she's funny, she's carefree. Her accent is so cute, her eyes are like this beautiful sparkly green. I love her personality. OH, and actually she does this cute thing in her interviews I watched when she scrunches her nose up when she smiles. It's so cute, and- sorry I'm rambling." His cheeks turn a dark red, and the interviews laughs.

    "That's cute!"

   Amaya stops the video there, and looks at Quinn, seeing her blush and smile. "Awww." She says, poking her pink cheek.

    "Stop it." Quinn laughs, swatting her hand away.

    "He is cute, though." Quinn sighs.

   ○ ○ ○ Next day, Red carpet ○ ○ ○

    "Amaya, I don't know about this." Quinn yells from inside her bedroom in the hotel room.

    "Come on, just come out." She yells back. Quinn hesitantly opens the door, walking out into the mini living room, revealing the dress she is wearing to the red carpet.

(This is the dress she is wearing)

  "Oh. My. God." Amaya squeals. "You look beautiful, Quinn."

     "I like the dress, but can I just-"

     "No."

    "But-"

    "No, Quinn."

    "I'm doing it."

    "QUI-" Quinn shuts the door, cutting her off, and Amaya sighs.

    She comes back out, a headband on her head, her sandy blonde curls pulled back out of her face as they flawlessly fall down behind her and some on her shoulders.

   Amaya looks down to see her wearing white high top converse, and groans.

    "Quinn-"

    "Maya, I like it. It looks good. I'm wearing it. That's final. Be happy I let you curl my hair instead of putting it up like I do." She says, and Amaya sighs.

   "Fine. Let's go, we can't be late."

○ ○ ○ time skip ○ ○ ○

   "Not gonna lie.. I wish I was smart like you to not wear heels. My feet already hurt." Amaya complains, Quinn rolling her eyes.

   "I don't wear heels in general, Maya."

    "Still, my feet hurt." She says as they arrive at the carpet.

    "You ready to rock this bitch?" Amaya asks, linking arms with Quinn.

   "Eh.."

    "You've been to many of these, you're used to it, right? Yes you are, now let's do this." Amaya doesn't even give her a chance to respond, dragging her along onto the red carpet.

    Immediately thousands of flashes start going off on the two, interviewers talking and other celebrities posing as they start to.

   Quinn smiles and poses a few times as she walks along, and Amaya splits with her to take some pictures with their other cast members.

    Finn looks to the side of him as him and his friends from Stranger Things are on the carpet, and his eyes widen seeing Quinn.

    "Oh my god, it's Quinn Rivers." He mumbles, and Millie looks over too, and smiles.

    "Well, then go get em tiger!" She says, pushing him toward her. He stumbles a little bit, almost crashing into her.

    "Woah, there bud, are you alri-" she cuts her sentence short, looking at who it is. Oh my, it's that Finn kid.

   "I am so sorry, my friend just-"

   "It's okay. You're Finn, right?" She smiles at him. She's only shorter than him by 2-3 inches, so she doesn't have to tilt her head up that much.

   "Yeah.. you know who I am?" He smiles back, blushing.

   "I recently found out who you are. My best friend showed me a interview of you. I'm your celebrity crush?" She smirks, stopping for the paps to take some pictures.

    "Yes. Yes, you are."

    "Take some pictures with me?" She offers, taking his hand and pulling him a bit closer to her.

    "Yeah, of course." Finn wraps an arm around her waist and brings her to his side, smiling for the cameras as does she.

    "Hey, uhm- you're kinda, like, my new celebrity crush too?" Quinn says, the statement coming out more like a question, her head turning to look up at him.

   He looks down at her, and smiles wide. "Really?"

    "Um.. yes?" She giggles nervously.

    "Finn Wolfhard! Quinn Rivers! Are you two dating? How's your relationship if so?" An interviewer shouts.

    "N-" "Yes!" Finn cuts Quinn off. Her eyes go wide and she quick looks at him.

    "What?"

    "Well.. uhm.. would you like to go out sometime?" He asks.

    It's time to enter the awards show, and everybody starts walking in. Finn looks at Quinn for an answer with hopeful eyes.

    She grabs his face, and goes up on her tiptoes, giving him a peck on his soft lips as tons of flashes go off and hollering erupts around them from the crowd, and smiles at him.

   "Yes." She says, and takes his hand, dragging him along inside the building as he follows her with a cute smile on his face.

● ● ●

Word Count: 970 words