( 016 ) he hates me

A/N: requested by harry_styles_lova

● ● ●

Jenna

For quite some time now, Finn and Jenna had liked each other a lot. The only problem is the fact that the two won't tell their feelings to the other.

But today, the IT and ST were hanging out at Wyatt's house since it was so cold outside, and Jenna never minds hanging with them nor Finn, but Finn hates her.

Or that's what Jenna thinks. Finn has always crushed on Jenna since he met her, but he never wanted to show it, so he decided to always pretend that he hates her. Their friends know about it, but obviously, not Jenna.

So now, hanging with her friends, Jenna hopes maybe today Finn won't be such a jerk. "What should we do?" Jaeden asks.

"We could go outside and do something." Noah suggests. Millie quickly butts in.

"Oh hell no. It's 7 degrees outside I'm not going out." She says.

"We could play something." Sadie says.

Jack and Sophia gasp. "LETS PLAY JUST DANCE!" They both shout in unison. And of course, unfortunately for Jenna, everybody agrees.

"Jenna, try it out." Jeremy says after a few of them go. She shakes her head.

"I don't dance. I can't dance... But thanks anyways." She smiles up at him, and he smiles back before sitting down next to her.

"Are you sure? I bet you can dance a little bit. Plus it's just a game in front of your friends." He says.

Finn scoffs from the chair he's sitting in. "Please, I think you should trust her when she says she sucks at dancing."

"I never said I sucked at it. Im just not that good." She says. "Mmhmm." Finn is heard again, making Jenna roll her eyes.

"Yeah, roll your eyes again, maybe you'll find a brain back there." She hears him again, and chews the inside of her cheek from saying anything, Finn clearly already getting her annoyed.

After a while of the others playing, they got tired, and just put on spongebob squarepants. Jenna kept seeing Finn stare at her out of the corner of her eye, and was starting to get uncomfortable.

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna get a water real quick." Jenna says, standing up and walking to the kitchen and grabbing a water, but mostly did to escape Finn's stare.

"When are you gonna stop acting so hateful towards Jenna?" Sophia asks, pausing the show, as everybody's attention was now on Finn while Jenna is in the kitchen.

"I don't know. I'm not letting her find out about my feelings towards her so it's gonna stay like this for a long while, or at least until my silly crush on her goes away." He says, playing with his fingers.

"But you're so rude to her. Faking it or not, it's hurting her Finn. She does like you back." Chosen says, and Finn shakes his head.

"No, she doesn't. Someone as beautiful as her wouldn-" he cuts his sentence short when Jenna enters the room again.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" She asks, plopping down on the couch.

"About you." Finn says. Jenna's eyes widen slightly. "What about me?"

"About how ugly and stupid you are. And about your lack in common sense of knowledge." He sneers.

"Do you seriously think that of me?" Jenny's vision gets slightly blurry.

"Obviosuly or I wouldn't be talking about it. But honestly Jenna, maybe loose some weight too, no wonder you've never had a real boyfriend."

*SLAP*

Jenna's hand connects with Finn's cheek, making his head turn to the side. He looks back up at her, his right cheek turning pink as an angry yet sad Jenna stares down at him before walking out of the house.

She didn't know where she was walking to at that moment, but she needed to escape Finn after the words that came out of his mouth not long ago.

"What the fuck, Finn." Jack yells.

"You went too fucking far with that." Gaten chimes in.

"Yeah, I... I know. I'll be right back." Finn's eyes start to tear up, and a tear slips down his cheek as he goes outside, looking for Jenna.

He sees her not far up the sidewalk, and calls out to her, trying to speed walk over to her.

"Jenna!" Nothing.

"Jenna, please. I'm sorry. I only said those things and was rude to you so I could cover up the fact that I really like you. Please just come back over here." She hears his sobs, and his words, and turns around being met with a very upset Finn.

Jenna quickly runs up to him, only a few inches away.

"I'm sorry, Je-" He's cut off by her lips pressed against his, her hands on either side of his face. Finn melts into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

"I already forgive you." She says when they part, and Finn smiles.

"I really am sorry, though. The idea was stupid of me." He apologizes again, and she shakes her head.

"How about you make it up by going out with me. On a date." She says.

"What? Yes, of course! But I'm supposed to ask you out." His mood instantly lightening up. Jenna laughs.

"Not always. And now I beat you to it." She kisses his cheek, taking his hand and walking back to Wyatt's house.

"I never meant any of those rude I said about you by the way." He adds.

"I figured, Wolfhard."

● ● ●

Word Count: 920 words