( 007 ) stupid pt. 2

y/s/n= your sibilings name
richie x reader
lots of swearing

○ ○ ○

Recap:

Y/n walks through the trees and leaves, tears running down her cheeks, and hears a clown like laugh from behind her. She quickly turns around to be met by Pennywise.

His hand closes around her throat as he grins widely down at her, her eyes wide in fear.

"You're coming with me, missy." He laughs loudly like a physco.

° ° °

Richie, Eddie, Bev, Ben, Bill, Stan, and Mike all turn their heads to the entrance of the sewer, startled by the sudden loud scream that echoed over to where they are.

"Was that-" Eddie starts, but happens to get cut off.

"Y/n." Mike finishes, looking at everybody as they stare at each other. They all got the message from the looks that were given, and start sprinting out of the sewer and to where they heard the scream.

Sprinting for what seemed like 10 minutes, but in reality 2 minutes, Stan comes to a stop, halting the others and looking at the Jewish boy.

"Guys, y/n's shoe.." he trails off, picking it up and showing them.

"Oh great, another shoe lost, just like Betty's. What the fuck is with shoes being lost." Richie comments, earning glares from everybody. His eyes find interest in the ground as he mumbles out a sorry.

Guilt? Yeah, that boy is definitely feeling guilt right about now. The feeling of the one girl he loves so god damn much being taken by Pennywise because of him is eating him alive. Maybe if he would've saved his comments for another time, his girlfr- ex girlfriend wouldn't be at a 90% risk of dying.

"Where do you think IT would've taken her?" Bev asks.

"I-It can't b-be back in t-the s-s-sewers, we w-were just i-in t-there." Bill says.

"Well duh. What if he took her to where Beverly was? It's the only other place." Eddie suggests.

"Well then let's go! I need to get her back. I'm not loosing her... I can't loose her." Richie snaps, and starts for his bike along with the other losers.

"You're stupid ass broke up with her, so I don't understand why you're now so focused on saving her when you basically told her you hate her." Mike butts in.

The losers start biking to the house where IT lives, and of course, continue bickering back and forth with one another.

"I never said I hated her. Which I don't." Richie pedals faster.

"With everything you said and breaking up with her, kinda gave her the message, Richie. And out of anger or not, the words came out of you're mouth." Ben says as they pedal faster to keep up with him.

"WELL I DIDN'T MEAN IT, OKAY!? Now can we focus on saving her?" Richie yells. "I can't imagine what I would do if she dies." He mumbles.

After Richie yelled, everybody was quiet the whole way there. No speaking. No humming. No whistling. There wasn't anymore to really say right? Argument over.

○ ○ ○

The sound of feet hitting the stones and ground fill the air in Pennywise's lair, where y/n currently is, unconscious on the ground.

The losers make it into where y/n is, and Richie sees her on the ground unconscious, thinking she is dead. Tears start to well up in his eyes, his thoughts of her not living clouding his mind. They all sprint over to her, Richie sliding down next to her.

He places his hands on her shoulders, shaking her lightly. "Y/n, don't be dead. P-please don't be dead."

Y/n's eyes shoot open, her body suddenly gaining consciousness, and feels herself being shook by her shoulders.

"What the fuck. Stop. Please stop." She says, not seeing Richie or the losers clearly for a few seconds. Richie sighs in relief, a choked sob escaping his lips as he wraps his arms tightly around her.

"Thank god. Thank god. You're alive.... you're alive." He mumbles, his head resting on her shoulder. Y/n starts to cry lightly, relieved that her friends found her, and hugs the boy back just as tight, scared of letting go.

"You found me. You guys found me. Thank you." Y/n sobs.

A laugh is heard from not far away, and the two quick split apart, scrambling to their feet joining the others as Pennywise comes into view. "Heya, y/n. Think you could escape with your friends? Pennywise doesn't think so."

He charges towards the group of kids, and Bev quick spots a bat near her feet, quickly picking it up and hitting IT in the face with it, knocking it backwards. Each kid taking a hit at the clown as it turns into each of their fears, it comes down to y/n with the bat in her hand, ready to pummel IT's face with it.

"Y/n." Her name is heard in Richie's voice as it comes from the clown, making her pause.

"WHAT? NO! Y/N HIT THE DAMN THING! IT'S NOT REAL!" The losers are shouting to her.

"Y/n, please. Don't leave me to die. Don't let me die. Please. I thought you loved me." His voice sounds again from Pennywise as he forms into a look alike Richie, crying.

Y/n shakes her head, snapping from the trance. "I do... but you're not the real Richie." She says, swinging the bat directly to it's face, making it fall down the well, once and for all.

Turning back around, she is bombarded with hugs from the losers, and she laughs and smiles, hugging them back, happy to be with them again.

Richie then just hugs her, tightly, his arms wrapping securely around her waist not wanting to let go after their argument and what had happened. Y/n wastes no time hugging back, her arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles into his neck.

"What are you sorry for? I'm sorry. I was just being childish, and when I broke up with you, I was just angry. I didn't want to. I'm sorry. About everything I said. I was being stupid." He says, tightening him grip, wanting her to forgive him.

He feels her smile against his neck, and she pulls away so she can see his face.

"Its okay, Rich." She says, and Richie smiles, happy that everything is okay now. He kisses her forehead before letting go of her, but makes sure their hands are connected as them and the others make their way out of that hell hole.

"I love you, y/n." Richie says, looking at her.

She looks at him with a hint of a smile on her face. "I love you too, Trashmouth."

● ● ●

Word Count: 1,138 words

A/N: this took me while to figure out what should happen, but it's finally finished, and I'm sort of happy with the outcome of it