( 006 ) confessions

requested by beepbeepraven
finn x raigan

○ ○ ○

Tonight, Raigan and the cast of IT are hanging out, having a sleepover at Sophia's house.

She arrived at 6:30pm, walking into Sophia's house without knocking, not really caring to knock.

"Raigan!" They all yell.

"Hey! I'm finally here! I know you missed me. Of course you did, everybody does." Raigan says laughing.

She soon comes to realize Finn isn't with them, and becomes confused. Her eyebrows furrow, looking at her friends in the Living room.

"Didnt Finn say he was gonna be here too? Where is he? Probably off playing with his wang." She says, chuckling a bit along with the others, as Finn comes out of the kitchen where Raigan's back is turned to.

"I heard that, dipshit." A voice sounds from behind Raigan, and she turns around into a bone- crushing hug from the one and only, Finn "Frogface" Wolfhard.

"I don't care if you were or weren't. You probably don't even have much of one anyways." Raigan says, hugging him back before walking to a small couch in the living room.

Finn rolls his eyes, sitting down on the couch, distancing himself from her, trying to make her feel bad, knowing she will.

"Aw, you're bestie isn't happy with you, Raigan." Jack says, dragging out her name. The losers smile.

"Nooo, Come on Frogface. You know you can't stay mad at meeee." Raigan pleads, feeling guilty towards Finn. She moves closer to Finn, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"FINNNNNNN!" She shouts, and everybody starts laughing, and Finn finally breaks, laughing too.

"You all are assholes." She mumbles, hitting Finn square in the chest with the back of her hand.

Finn hugs her, mumbling a sorry, but still lettingout quiet chuckles.

"Awww, you guys are so cute." Sophia smiles.

Finn and Raigan blush madly at Sophia's comment. They've both been best friends for so many years, and been crushing on each other for a while now. The thing is, neither has managed to man up and confess the other.

"Um.. let's watch a movie or something!" Wyatt suggests, breaking the short silence.

"What movie should we watch?" Jaeden asks.

"Goonies." Finn and Raigan shout at the same time, and high five each other.

Sophia shakes her head smiling at the two, and gets up to put The Goonies in the DVD player.

The movie starts, and Jaeden, Sophia, and Wyatt take the long couch. Jack, Jeremy, and Chosen went to the floor with blankets and pillows, while Finn and Raigan stayed on the mini couch.

As the movie is playing, Raigan snuggles up against Finn, and he wraps an arm around her, smiling to himself slightly.

He lightly kisses the top of her head, and she looks up at him, smiling. "What are you doing, Frogface?" She whispers.

"Watching the movie...and admiring my best friend." Finn whispers back.

Sophia and Wyatt, see the two acting super close, and nudge the others.

"Aww, look at you two." Chosen coos.

"You guys are like the perfect couple." Wyatt says. Raigan blushes madly, and the two part from each other.

"We're just friends. I-I don't like her like that." Finn says getting flustered.

"Really, Finn? We see the way you look at her when she isn't looking. We've never seen you look at any other girl like that. Ever. You like her." Jack points out. Jeremy nods.

Raigan chuckles nervously. "Don't be stupid. We don't like each other."

"Oh come on! You two act so close to one another, you're basically boyfriend and girl friend." Jaeden says.

"Plus, you guys talk about each other all the time. Especially you, Finn. All the time on set. You even told us that you're basically in love with her." Jeremy says, saying too much. Everybody's eyes widen, especially Finn's and Raigan's. Chosen slaps Jeremy's arm hard, Jeremy flinching from it.

"What?..... ohhhhhh. Shit." He whispers the last part.

Raigan turns to Finn, hoping it's true. "Finn?"

Finn clears his throat, his cheeks burning red. "Raven, can we talk somwhere private?" He asks, calling her by her nickname he always uses.

Raigan nods, and he takes her hand, getting up and leading her to the kitchen.

"Hey, Frogface," She chuckles, trying to ease the silence between them, but Finn's face stays serious, making her slight smile turn into a frown. "What's going on?"

Finn sighs, running his hand through his hair. "I- What they said was true. Raven, I-I really like you. Like, really really like you. Everyone knows, and I never said anything because I didn't want to stop being best friends with you because you're just so amazing. You're beautiful, you're fucking funny, and I just... didn't want to loose that." He says, fiddling with his fingers as a smile makes it's way onto her face.

"And I understand that you don't feel the same way, and it's totally okay, but can we just still be-"

"Finn." She says softly, stepping closer to him and taking his hand in hers.

"Its okay. I like you too. A lot, actually." She says, looking up into his deep chocolate brown eyes.

Finn smiles. "Really?" Raigan nods. "Yeah, really.... Frogface."

They both giggle lightly. Finn uses his free hand to cup one of her cheeks, and leans in, softly kissing her. Raigan places her hand on his chest, responding to the kiss, breathing out softly through her nose.

Clapping is heard from behind them, and they quickly break from the kiss, turning their heads to the rest of the losers smiling widely, clapping from the entrance to the kitchen.

"Yayyy! You two are finally together!" Jaeden cheers.

"Well, not officially... yet. Raigan will you be my girlfriend?" Finn turns back to Raigan. She nods.

"Yeah. Yes, I will." She kisses his cheek.

• • •

Word Count: 972 words