( 029 ) i missed you

Okay, first off, a lot of ppl are asking for a part 3 to the "You left Me" imagines. I'm not completely sure yet so could you please comment yes or no if you want a part 3?

● ● ●

Y/n groans, reaching for her phone to press the snooze button, but realizes someone is actually calling her.

Noodle Head is calling..

She rolls her eyes, but answers the call, putting her phone up to her ear. "What?" She grumbles.

"Good morning, miss sunshine." Wyatt smiles on the other side of the line.

"Ha ha. What do you want? It better be important because you woke me out of my beauty sleep."

"It's 10:30 in the morning, besides what's so pretty about you sleeping?" He jokes.

"Wyatt, I swear to god-"

"Okay, sorry. Just meet me and the others near Rita's at 12:30, okay?"

"I don't want-" Wyatt cuts her off again.

"Good! Okay, see you then buddy." He says before hanging up.

"Go choke." She says to basically nobody, setting her phone down and getting up from her bed.

Getting a shower and finding what to wear, the time is already 12. To pass time, she decides to call Finn.

She hasn't seen him in almost 8 months due to filming, and has no idea when he's gonna be back, making it hard for her.

Y/n presses his contact, pressing her phone up to her ear, listening to it ring. She furrows her eyebrows when it goes straight to voicemail.

She gets a text message.

Finnie😙: sorry baby, i can't talk right now i'm busy

Finnie😙: i'll talk to you later though, okay? ❤

Y/n/n❤: yeah, that's fine, just miss you that's all . i gtg anyway

Finnie😙: i miss you too baby , promise i'll see you soon

Y/n sighs, putting her phone in her back pocket as she walks downstairs and out the door. "I'll be back in a bit, mom! I'm going to Rita's!"

"Did you do your chores?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, be back before dinner!"

She closes the door behind her, walking down the sidewalk.

"Okay, y/n just texted me. She's gonna be here very soon." Millie says.

Finn smiles nervously. "I just miss her so much. Maybe she-"

"Finn, yesterday she literally complained for like 5 hours about how much she loves and misses you. Shut the hell up." Sophia cuts him off.

"Yeah, and be thankful I called her. I had to deal with her grumpy ass this morning." Wyatt groans, making Finn chuckle.

"Oh! Here she comes! Finn quick go around the corner and hide until we blindfold her." Jeremy shoves Finn away.

Sadie and Millie walk up to Y/n, smiling. "Hey guys."

"Hey, y/n. Can you do us a favor and put this blindfold on?" Sadie holds out a black blindfold, and y/n shakes her head.

"Um, no. Why?"

"Please. We have a surprise for you." Millie begs. Y/n gives in, sighing and taking the blindfold.

"Fine, but if it's a prank I'm murdering all of you guys." She tells them, walking up to the others and putting the blindfold on.

"Can you see anything?" Chosen asks her. Y/n shakes her head in response.

Noah nods to Finn, signaling for him to come out. Finn comes out from behind the corner, walking up to y/n.

"Why does it smell like Finn?" She asks towards her friends, making Finn smile.

Nobody answers her as Finn takes the sides of the blindfold, slowly lifting it up over her head giving her a clear view of her boyfriend.

Y/n's eyes widen, and Finn smiles brightly at her. "Hey, baby." He whispers before she wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

Finn wraps his arms around her waist, rocking her side to side slowly. "I missed you so much." He mumbles against her neck.

"I missed you too." Y/n says, tightening her grip. Everybody awes at the couple, Millie and a couple others taking pictures and videos of them.

Finn kisses her all over her face, kissing her lips last and letting his linger there longer. Y/n smiles against his lips, setting her hands on his cheeks.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Finn asks, kissing her nose. Y/n smiles.

"Yes. And I love you more."

"That's impossible."

"Um, no-"

"Shh, no I love you more. Now let's get some Rita's. I'm paying." Finn cuts her off, holding her hand.

"I'm posting these on my Instagram, so cute!" Millie squeals. Finn and Y/n smile at each other.

● ● ●

Word Count: 778 words