( 012 ) happy birthday

finn x reader
no warnings
happy bday finn!

○ ○ ○

Today was Finn's birthday. His 15th birthday. He hasn't seen his girlfriend y/n in a month due to her filming a movie, and missed her like crazy. Of course, the ST cast knew that.

They were planning a party for Finn, but also a surprise. Millie had contacted y/n the week prior, saying how it would be a good idea to come down on Finn's birthday, to surprise him.

So now here they are, setting up the party. Y/n finallu arrives, and greets everybody there.

"We missed you so much. How's filming?" Gaten says, sidehugging her.

"Its great. And I missed you guys too." She says.

"Hey, Caleb!" Finn's voice is heard, and everybody's eyes widen, Sadie and Millie quickly pushing y/n under the table where Finn can't see her.

"Hey, Finn. What's up?" Caleb says, leading him away from the others so y/n can sneak upstairs to hide until ready.

Getting upstairs, Sadie puts her in Finn's room.

People start showing up not long after. And Finn was having a good time and all, but he just wished to be with y/n. That's all he really wanted for his birthday.

Later when the time comes, and everybody is finally there, The kids interupt everybody's talking and what they're doing, standing on a table.

"Okay! So today, we have a awesome surprise for Finn! But we're gonna need him to close his eyes." Noah calls out, and Finn smiles, excited for the surprise, and puts his hands over his eyes, closing them.

Y/n sneaks down the stairs and into the living room where Finn is, standing right in front of him. "Open!" Caleb yells.

Finn takes his hands off his eyes, opening them, and they've never became so wide, his face breaking out into a cheek hurting smile, attacking her with a huge hug. She hugs back just as tight, as his heads rests on her shoulder.

"I miss you so much, baby." He whispers.

"I missed you too, birthday boy." She whispers back, smiling. Everybody awws at them, recording and taking pictures.

He brings his head back, looking into her eyes and tucking a peice of hair gently behind her ear before leaning in, their lips connecting with eachother for the first time in a month, her hands resting against his cheeks.

(Closest thing I could find to it)

He pecks kisses all over her face, making her giggle and lightly push him off.

"Do you like your surprise?" Joe asks, smiling. Finn nods, interlocking fingers with y/n.

"Well, let's get this party going!" Natalia says.

○ ○ ○ (after cake) ○ ○ ○

After opening all the presents, y/n's present is the last to be open. Finn takes the present, opening it, and laughs taking out a hat. But it's not just a hat.

It's a frog hat. "Huh, huh." Y/n raises wiggling her eyebrows, smiling. Finn can't help but laugh again, giving her a hug.

"I love you, you weirdo." He says, putting on the hat.

"I love you too, frogface." She says.

"Hey, Finn." Joe says. "Hm." Finn responds turning to face him.

"I like the hat. It goes perfect with your face when you smile." He says, and everybody laughs, Finn chuckling too flipping him off in the process.

Best Birthday surprise ever.

● ● ●

Word Count: 552 words

A/N: Happy Birthay to Finn "FrogFace" Wolfhard