( 020 ) you left me...

This Imagine doesn't follow the exact proper plot of the show. Something comes back, Max isn't hated anymore, Eleven is good friends with Max, etc.

● ● ●

"El, it's okay. I'm here, I'm here." Mike soothes Eleven as she shakes in his arms, sobbing from a nightmare she had while taking a nap.

   Y/n watches the two from the opposite side of the room, sorrow filling her insides. Ever since Eleven came along it's like Mike's not even her boyfriend anymore.. or even friend for that matter.

    Everything's always Eleven now. Mike never even acknowledges her anymore. Maybe a hi now and then, but other than that, if he does, he looks annoyed of you.

    Seeing him so happy with Eleven makes her ponder her relationship with him now, wondering why he hasn't broken up with her yet. He seems so much happier with her. Is he just trying to tear her heart apart peice by peice?

    Y/n doesn't care though that he does this. She loves Eleven with everything. Like a sister. They're such good friends. In fact, y/n is similar to El, but she only has one ability, to move things with her mind like El.

    Y/n loves Mike, so she lets him do his thing with her.

    "Hey." Y/n hears Will say as he sits next to her. She looks over at him, giving him a slight smile.

    "Hi, Will."

    "You seem so upset y/n/n. What's wrong?" He asks. Ever since Will came back (pretend Eleven came back the day after she vanished) and she told him about Mike ignoring her, the two have become closer.

   It's easy for y/n to talk to Will because they're close like siblings. They tell each other basically anything and everything.

    "What's wrong? Do you see Mike and Eleven right now?" Y/n sighs, burying her face in her hands.

   Will looks up, seeing Eleven calmed down now, fast alseep as she lays in Mike's arms on the couch, and sighs deeply, feeling bad for y/n.

   "I'm so sorry, y/n. He'll come around again once he gets his head out of his ass." He says, making her mouth break into a smile. 

   "Thanks for being there for me." She speaks up, looking over at him.

   "It's the least I can do." He smiles.

○ ○ ○ 2 weeks later ○ ○ ○

"We're almost there!" Y/n shouts, running alongside Eleven through the school hallways.

    The gym doors come into view when they turn into a bigger hallway, and the girls Sprint into the gym, slamming the doors behind them and locking them, breathing heavily.

    Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, and Max come out from under the bleachers, Max running up and hugging the pair.

    "Are you guys okay?" She asks, and the both of them look at each other before nodding.

    Not long after, the sound of the doors beginning to break open is heard, and the kids focus their attention on the doors.

    Y/n and Eleven quick move their hand up, trying to keep the doors from moving and breaking open as the others watch.

   "We can't hold it much longer." El informs the others.

   "We make a run for it? Escape the school. The demegorgan won't chase us after we're off campus, it'll catch too much attention from the neighborhood." Dustin suggests, and everyone agrees.