( 013 ) fine

finn x reader
couple swear words?
cute fluff :)

○ ○ ○

Y/n groans as she lays on Finn's bed, getting bored of just watching Finn do his homework on his computer.

"Finn." No response.

"Finn."

"Finnigan."

"Finnlard."

"Finnland."

"Frogface."

"Finnler."

"Finnfuck."

"Fi-" Finn groans. "Y/n. What." She sits up now, pouting at Finn who finally has his face looking away from the screen and at her.

"I wanna cuddle." She pouts. Finn sighs, "Y/n i can't, I have homework I have to do." He looks back at the screen, making her roll her eyes.

"Can't you take a break? You've been doing homework for so long and i wanna cuddle or do something with you." She says, hugging Finn from behind, but Finn just keeps doing his work.

"Finn, please." She whispers, kissing his neck softly. "We will later, but I have to get this done." He mutters, turning his head and quickly pecking her lips trying to lighten her pouty mood, and continues.

Y/n huffs, "fine." She gets off of Finn's bed, standing up and heading for his door. This catches Finn's attention, his head snapping in her direction.

"What are you doing?" He asks, and y/n smirks to herself before turning back around and facing Finn.

"I'm just going over to Nick." She says, shrugging.

"Why?" He asks, closing his laptop slowly.

"So I can get some cuddles. So I'll just get them from Nick instead of you." She says, and turns back around, walking down the hallway to Nick's room.

Right as she is about to knock on his door, she feels Finn's arms wrap around her waist from behind, pulling her away from the door.

"Fine. I guess I could give homework a break and cuddle." His warm breathe hits her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"So now you changed your mind." She giggles, running into his room and jumping onto his bed, Finn following her.

"Yes, because you're mine. Not his. He doesn't get to cuddle with you." He says, wrapping his arms around her.

"So protective, Finnland." She says, then laughs at the nickname. He chuckles, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, baby." He mumbles against her skin, lightly kissing it. She hums in response, smiling.

"I love you too, Finnie." She says, playing with his fingers.

● ● ●

Word Count: 385 words