( 025 ) fight | r.t

age in this:16
warnings: swearing

___________

Y/n laughs, and sighs to herself as she watches the Goonies for the millionth time. "Chuck is something else."

Her doorbell rings, and she checks the clock.

1:22 pm

Furrowing her eyebrows, she gets up from the couch, pausing the TV. Her parents aren't supposed to be back from work for another 2 hours... unless it's the pizza she ordered?

She opens the door and gasps, seeing her boyfriend, Richie, standing in front of her with bruises and a couple cuts all over his face and upper arms.

"Oh my- Richie, what happened?" Y/n asks, pulling him inside and closing her front door.

"I got into a fight with a guy or two..." Richie says as she drags him into the bathroom.

"Of course. Sit on the counter." She rolls her eyes. He does as said, and y/n gets a few wipes and rubbing alcohol, taking his glasses off of his face.

She stands between his legs, pouring a bit of alcohol on a wipe, setting a hand on one side of his face gently.

"This might sting a bit, okay?" She says softly, and he nods, resting his hands on her waist to keep balance.

He flinches back slightly when he feels the sting of the alcohol against his little open cut on his one cheek, making y/n smile slightly.

"Try not to move, hot stuff." She mocks his nickname, continuing to clean up his face, and he smiles.

"Yes, I made you smile!" Y/n cheers.

"You always do, baby." He responds, kissing her forehead.

Y/n smiles, but then frowns seeing around Richie's left eye starting to turn black and blue. "Oh Rich, your eye." She lightly touches it, and he hisses.

"Sorry." He mutters. Y/n shakes her head.

"It's okay." Y/n proceeds cleaning up the rest of his cuts and bruises, Richie watching her every move carefully, admiring his girlfriend.

As she wipes some dirt and stuff off of his arm, she looks up at him, feeling his stare.

"What?" She asks innocently, giving him a shy, cute smile. His lips curve up into a smile also, shaking his head.

"Nothing." He whispers.

"And you're cleaned up." She announces to him, cleaning all the things up and throwing things out.

"Why did you get into the fight?" She asks the question that she's been curious about.

Richie immediately frowns, shaking his head as he hops off the counter. "Nothing important." He walks out of the bathroom, sitting on her bed.

"Woah, mood change much? Come on, what the hell did you shit talk about this time?"

"Y/n, I said nothing. I don't wanna talk about it." He grumbles, looking up at her and sees her staring down at him, her eyes filled with concern and care making him feel slightly guilty for being so closed off about it.

"Rich, it can't be that bad, can it?" She sits next to him, taking his hand in her own and softly stroking his with her thumb.

"It was about you.." He mutters, but y/n hears him.

"About me?" She asks, shocked.

"Yes, about you. These guys.. they- they were- we were hanging out outside the school and they suddenly started talking about you like- like you were some peice of meat- an object." He stands up, facing her.

"They were saying how you are oh so hot and that you have a nice ass, and a sexy body, with curves in all the perfect places, and saying how they think you're so fuckable, and how they would 'tap that' and shit. Like how good they think you would be in bed." He runs his hands through his hair.

"They- just- ugh! They can't say that! You're mine. My girlfriend. My baby. My princess. They were talking about you like you're an object they can just play with, when you're not!" He groans, and y/n just stares up at him from the bed.

"I wasn't just gonna let them talk about you like that and get away with it, y/n. That's why I was in a fight." Y/n gets up from her spot on the bed and stands right in front of him, looking up into his eyes.

She can't help but smile, and Richie furrows his eyebrows down at her. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I love you." She answers, making his heart skip a beat.

It's the first time those three words have ever been said, and Richie was a little afraid to tell her first.

"I love you. I love the fact that you did that for me. I love the way you get when you get jealous. I love you." She wraps her arms around his neck, and a smile forms on his face.

"I love you too." He says before kissing her softly for a few seconds, his hands resting on her waist.

A doorbell rings again, and y/n pulls away with a gasp and smiles widely, her eyes lighting up and she looks up at Richie. "I forgot, I ordered pizza." She squeals, running downstairs.

"That woman and her food." He chuckles.

By the time he makes it down and into her kitchen, he sees her with a piece of pizza in hand. "What?" Is all she says, and he steals the pizza from her, causing her to gasp.

"Thanks, hotstuff." He says, smacking her butt as he passes her into the living room.

"Richie Tozier!" She yells, and he turns around to her, winking at her as he eats her pizza.

"You're such an asshole." She walks into the living room with another piece of pizza.

"I'm a hot asshole, though." He remarks, smirking, and she rolls her eyes.

"When I beat your ass you won't be. That slice is mine."

● ● ●

Word Count: 980 words