( 022 ) you left me pt. 2

Many requests for a part 2, THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

● ● ●

Recap:

Mike stays silent, staring at the broken girl.

"That's what I thought. I just- I need to go." She says, walking past Mike and out a door, El and Max following suit, going to comfort her.

Mike breathes out deeply, tears rolling down his cheeks as he looks at his remaining friends standing in the gym.

• • •

"What do I do?" Y/n feels the dry tears on her face as her and the two girls sit outside the school.

"I don't know...but y/n, I'm so-"

"El, don't you dare apologize for something you had no cause of doing. You didn't make him do the things he did, did you?"

El shakes her head no. "Why would I?"

"Then don't apologize. I'm not mad at you, El. So don't think that."

Max sighs, "punch him."

El and y/n's head snaps towards Max. "What? No." Y/n says.

"You do it or I do it."

"Why the hell would I punch him?"

"He deserves it."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to do it."

"Then I will."

"No."

"Do you want me to tase him instead?"

"Oh my god, Max." Y/n says, putting her head in her hands.

"Listen, you guys have superpower thingy jingys you do and I have my punches and agressiveness. I gotta use them."

The front school doors open, catching the attention of the 3 girls. Out walks Dustin, Will, Lucas, and lastly, Mike.

Y/n sees the dried tears on his face too, and tries to not let it faze her. "Y/n, please. Please forgive me, I'm so sorry. I know it doesn't fix anything but I'm sorry and I love you with everything in my damn body... just please..dont leave me for this. I'll make it better, I swear."

She breathes out slowly, building up her courage to say her next words as his heart shatters hearing them.

"Don't call me. Don't visit me. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me.. and.. Don't even come near me. Okay?"

She knows she's being a bit harsh on this, but Mike's been playing with the strings to her heart for so long now, she needs a break.

Walking off campus, and pedaling away on her bike, this time, nobody goes after her. Not even El.

○ ○ ○ 1 month later ○ ○ ○

It's been almost a month and a half since Y/n has talked to Mike. Or came in any contact whatsoever with him.

It breaks his heart everyday, but he still does as she told him back on that night. He doesn't call her home phone. He doesn't visit her. He doesn't talk to her. He doesn't look at her.. well.. he does when she isn't looking. And he doesn't go near her.

But today he's about break all of those rules.

Walking through the halls to get to her locker, a classroom door opens up and a hand grabs her wrist and quickly pulls her into the dark room, the door automatically shutting and locking right after.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck was that for?" She demands, dropping her backpack to the ground.

She quick telepathically turns the lights on, someone's face revealing to her eyes. Yes. The one and only: Micheal Wheeler.

"Oh." Is all that comes out of her mouth.

She was slowly getting better, and hopes it won't get worse.

"I know, y/n. I know you told me to stay away and all those other things but.. I just can't. I need you more than anyone and anything else in this world. You make me happy, you cheer me up. I miss you so fucking much. Miss your hugs, kisses, smile, eyes, touch, just everything. I can't go on longer without you and I know I fucked up but please give me a chance to make things right again. I love you y/n, and no girl or woman or anybody for that matter will change that. Not even after I die." His little speech brings tears to her eyes.

"Just tell me why, Mike. Why did u push me away? Why were you always with El?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Because I thought you didn't love me anymore." Mike's words shock y/n.

"I thought you didn't love me anymore, and you started to like Will. You guys were always hanging out, so, I thought maybe, I should hang out with El more, and try to push you away because I thought you only stayed with me because you felt bad."

"El is pretty, so I thought maybe I could try to get myself to not love you anymore. I tried everything. Nothing ever worked. I told you I loved you because I did. And I still do. When I would tell you I don't like El, I fucking meant and mean it. I can't get enough of you, y/n. El is pretty, yes, a lot of girls are, but you're beautiful. Stunning. You're like my drug. Please.. just forgive me. I'm sorry." Tears escaping both of their eyes.

"Mike.. Will and I are like sibilings.. I-I didn't know you felt like that, you could've just said something."

"So you forgive me?"

"... sort of." Mike's eyes sadden at her words. "Mike, I-I was heartbroken. You tore me apart because you assumed something when you could've just asked."

"I know, I'm sorry. I truly am, but please. Please don't do this. I love you so much- I-I-I can't loose you." He pleads.

"Look at me, Mike." She says, taking his face in her hands, making his eyes peirce into hers. "Michael, I love you... so much." He smiles softly.

"But I just can't- I can't be.. in a- Mike, we have to- have to break up." She struggles with her words, tears filling her eyes again.

"What- no- y/n, please don't." She shakes her head, stepping back.

"I don't want to." Mike almost can't hear what she says from how quiet she said it.

"Then don't. Please y/n." Mike pleads, taking her hands in his.

"But I have to. It's for the best for us both right now. Later, in a few weeks, or maybe months, if you still love me, we can get back together. But for now... we're just friends." She breathes out.

"Trust me, I'm never gonna stop." He whispers, bringing his forehead to touch hers.

"Can I- can I just kiss you.. one more time?" Y/n hesitates with her answer.

"I don't know..." She trails off.

"Just once." He presses. Y/n sighs before nodding slightly.

Mike's lips touch hers as he softly and slowly kisses her, and right as she's about to melt into his arms like she would, he pulls away.

"We're still friends, right? You're still in the party?" He hopefully asks.

Y/n lips curve up slightly. "Yes, of course were still friends. And I would never leave the party."

"Okay." Mike smiles through his sadness.

She sighs before grabbing her bag and walking out of the classroom, leaving Mike alone, once as before.

Once the door closes, he lets his held back tears out, running a hand through his puffy hair. "Fuck."

He knew he should've tried harder, but that wouldn't have changed what she was gonna do anyways... right? Maybe.

● ● ●

Word Count: 1237 words

A/N: was it okay ??