( 005 ) stupid

y/s/n= your sibiling's name
richie x reader
lots of swearing, death

○ ○ ○

Missing.

Y/s/n is missing, and that's all Y/n can think about. Y/s/n went missing two days ago, and Y/n refuses to give up looking for (him/her).

Of course, the rest of the losers are helping her search for y/s/n. They all care for (him/her), just like they do for Georgie. Bill understands Y/n's situation.

It's a Saturday, late morning during the summer, and Y/n is setting off to the sewers to look for her sibiling, and the losers met up with her.

"Looking for y/s/n, again?" Mike sighs. Y/n nods.

"You guys dont have to help me." She says.

"We're your friends, so yes, we do." Beverley states sternly.

Richie rolls his eyes from beside Y/n, but she doesn't notice, too focused and worried about y/s/n. Don't him wrong, he loves her, but he thinks she's just wasting her time. To him, her (brother/sister) is dead.

The kids reach the inside of the sewers, and after Ben takes his flashlight out, shining towards the dark space in front of him and his friends.

Richie suddenly chuckles, catching some of his friends' attention. "What if y/s/n doesn't have an arm or leg or something, like Georgie when we find (him/her)?"

Eddie glares at the boy in front of him, Stan rolling his eyes.

"I mean (he/she) may as well be dead already, don't you guys think? It's been 2 days." Richie adds. Eddie flicks the back of his head, and he flinches.

"Beep beep, Richie." Eddie says.

Y/n's throat tightens at his words. "Stop saying those things. Please? (He/she)'s not dead." She mumbles.

Richie grumbles incoherently under his breath as they travel deeper into the sewers, their feet lightly splashing in the water every step they take.

Suddenly Beverley feels some lightly hit her ankles, and she bends down, picking up a peice of what looks like to be a flannel.

"Guys...." she trails off, and Y/n automatically recognizes the cloth in Bev's hand, taking it out of her hand slowly.

"Y/s/n's flannel." She says, looking up at her friends, her anxiety rising by the minute.

"How did that get here?" Stan asks.

"Pennywise got y/s/n, obviously, and at (him/her), leaving (his/her) clothing behind. Duh." Richie butts in.

"G-god d-dammit, Richie. W-would you mind sh-shutting your m-mouth f-for a minute?" Bill groans.

"No. I can't. You wanna know? I'll tell you why. It's stupid. Y/n wasting her time on nothing, is stupid. Looking for y/s/n even we already know (he/she)'s dead, is stupid. It's bullshit." Richie says.

"It's not stupid." Y/n stands her ground.

Richie turns to Y/n. "It is stupid, Y/n. I love you, babe, but this is absolute bullshit. Y/s/n is dead, just face it. You're not gonna find (him/her), and even if you do, (he/she) will be already dead."

"NO, Richie. No. What's stupid is the fact that you're even here helping. If you call that helping. What's stupid are your damn inapproriate comments you make non-stop, or that you can't even act like you care and want to help me." Y/n snaps at him.

"What's the point of helping you anymore, though!? Face it Y/n, in the end, you're going to end up crying and upset when you realize y/s/n is dead." Richie yells.

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. Stop, Richie. Just stop. You can never think of good outcomes. You never help me when I need it, instead you end up complaining and saying stupid shit." Y/n yells back.

Richie scoffs. "Because you're problems that you have are stupid, also. Like this. You should've just gave up when (he/she) went missing. When your problems are actually worth helping you with, and not childish, maybe I'll give a shit."

"Oh my god, Richie, my problems are childish? Childish?! You're childish. Most of you're stupid jokes are childish." Y/n shoots back.

"You know, what? I'm done. Look for your dead (brother/sister), I don't care. But don't come to me crying when you find out the damn truth, just like how Bill found out, because I won't be there to comfort you're ass." Richie steps closer to Y/n, his face getting close to hers.

He can see the sadness and anger in her eyes as she stares at him, her jaw clenched.

"Really? You might as well just break up with me then, saying the shit you are saying." She says, not shouting anymore.

"Fine. We're over, Y/n. Now I don't have to deal with you every day, and your belief of y/s/n not being dead." Richie whispers harshly to her out of anger, and quickly regrets it.

"Okay. Then I don't have to deal with you and you're childishness anymore." Y/n mutters to him, as a tear slips without her knowing. Complete sadness takes over her, but she still tries to show anger towards him.

She steps back, and turns, walking out of the sewers and away from the losers, flipping Richie off in the process.

"NOW, ALL OF YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY ASS. HAPPY!?" Y/n shouts as she walks further away from them.

"What the fuck, Richie!" Beverley slaps him upside the head.

"Wow, you fucked up. So Richie like." Eddie says, making Richie glare at him.

Y/n walks through the trees and leaves, tears running down her cheeks, and hears a clown like laugh from behind her. She quickly turns around to be met by Pennywise.

His hand closes around her throat as he grins widely down at her, her eyes wide in fear.

"You're coming with me, missy." He laughs loudly like a physco.

• • •

Word Count: 994 words