( 026 ) cute

The next few imagines are all gonna be Finn, lmao

Short and fluffy ;))

● ● ●

Y/n wakes up from her phone ringing right next to her, and groans, checking her phone.

My Finnie Boi❤ is calling..

Answer Decline

Answer.

"Is everything okay?" She mumbles into the phone.

"Yes, but let me in."

"Wha-" a knock at her window cuts her off, and when she sees Finn outside her window, she hangs up, getting up from her bed.

"Hey, baby." Finn smiles, climbing into her room and she shuts the window behind her.

As soon as y/n turns around, lips attach to hers, arms sliding around her waist. She smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Finn's neck.

"Hi." She says breathlessly, a light blush appearing on her cheeks after parting.

"I. Love. You. So. Much." Finn says between pecks on her lips, nose, cheek, and forehead, causing her to giggle.

"I love you too. Where's all this coming from?"

"I just wanna tell my perfect girl how much I love her." He whispers in her ear. Y/n blushes, burrying her face into his chest.

"Okay, but your 'perfect girl' is tired, so can you please cuddle me?" Her voice is muffled by his t-shirt.

"You're so cute." Finn chuckles.

He nods, picking her up and carrying her to her bed, laying her down gently. Finn takes off his shirt and shoes before climbing in next to her, throwing the covers over the both of them.

Y/n snuggles up to Finn, basically laying on top of him. Her arms wrap around his torso, her head laying on his chest and their legs tangled together.

Finn wraps his arms around her as he plays with the ends of her hair, hearing her soft breathes. She smells his comforting scent, and smiles against his chest.

"Whatcha smiling about, princess." Finn whispers to her.

"You. And how much I love you." She responds, making a smile appear on his face.

"I love you so much more, y/n."

Y/n falls asleep listening to her boyfriend breathing and the feeling of him playing with her hair.

Finn falls asleep knowing his only love is safe and sound in his arms.

● ● ●

Word Count: 374 words