( 017 ) boyfriend tag

A/N: i would like to give credit to meganissahotcheeto for giving me this idea. It's kinda like my "YouTube" imagine, but instead of doing makeup it's a boyfriend tag.

And I apologize for not updating for a while

● ● ●

"Finn, get out of there." Y/n laughs, reaching to pause her camera when Finn opens up her closet door, peeking his head out.

"I CAME OUT THE CLOSET!" He screeches, and she laughs even more, falling back onto her bed.

A dip is felt on her bed, and she sits back up, wiping the few tears from her eyes from laughing.

"okay, okay. I think I'm good now." She says, turning on her camera.

"Hey, I'm back and my name is y/n if you're new to this channel. Subscribe to me if you haven't already, and today I have a very special guest here with me-" y/n says, pausing to indicate Finn to say his name.

Silence. She looks at Finn, Finn looking at her too. "What?"

"You're supposed to say your name, dork!" She laughs, and Finn laughs as well, not confused on why she didn't say anything anymore.

"I have a very special guest here with me-" she repeats.

"Finn" he says, and y/n claps, smiling.

"This video was highly requested by a lot of you guys, so I have Finn with me to do the boyfriend tag." She takes out her phone, finding questions.

"I'm gonna ask him questions about us or me, and he has to answer them correctly, if he doesn't answer a reasonable amount of questions right at the end, I get to straighten his hair." Finn snaps his head towards y/n, who is smiling at him.

"I did not sign up for that." He says.

"No turning back now." She kisses his cheek.

"I think you should get all of these right. You better get them all right, or else.." y/n looks up at him for a split second before back at the camera.

Finn chuckles, kissing her temple. "Okay, first question: when did we first meet each other?" Y/n asks.

"Uhm.." He stares at her, trying to remember. "OH! We first met at Sophia's house. The cast was hanging out there and you showed up, we were both like 12 or 13."

"Correct. I'm surprised you remember."

"How could I forget the day I met the most beautiful girl ever?" He asks, making her smile and blush.

"Aww" she says.

"What was your first impression of me?" Y/n asks the second question.

"Uh, I didn't really have a impression of you when I first met you, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I do remember trying to impress you." Finn blushes a little, smiling.

"What? I don't. How?" Y/n smiles at him

"Well after we met you when we went to that park by her house, I was doing tricks on my skateboard and I wanted you to see. When I looked at you, you were watching me. You tried to do some tricks but fell on your ass." He laughs as he says the last sentence.

"Oh I remember that part. Yes." She nods her head, laughing too.

"Yeah.. NEXT QUESTION!"

"Okay. Who said 'I love you' first?"