( 009 ) christmas

Y/S/N- your ship name (with Finn, obviously)
Y/F/B- your favorite book
finn x reader
no warnings

○ ○ ○ (Christmas Eve, late evening) ○ ○ ○

This Christmas eve and day, the ST cast decided to spend together, sleeping over, watching movies, playing games, hanging out, and whatnot.

Y/n was the last to show up at Finn's house, bringing her presents for her friends into the house after Sadie opened the door for her.

"Wow, that's quite some presents." Caleb comments, causing y/n to glare at him, and he puts his hands up as if surrendering.

"It's not actually. One present for each of you. Except Finn. I got Finn 2 things." She says, setting the presents by the tree, and standing the big one next to it.

"What? Why 2?" Millie asks.

"Because he's my boyfriend and I love him, so I wanna spoil him." She says, giving each of them a hug, getting left down to now only greet Finn, who is sitting by the tree, watching every move she makes.

She walks and stops right in front of him, making him have to look up at her, smiling widely. "Hi." She says as he gets up to his feet.

"Hey, beautiful." He says, hugging her and kissing her cheek making her blush lightly. Almost 2 years of being together and he doesn't fail to put a blush on her cheeks, a smile on her face, or butterflies in her stomach.

"Aww, couple goals!" Noah says in a girly voice. Finn and y/n roll their eyes.

"I'm gonna go make some hot cocoa." Y/N says, and Finn follows her, saying he wants some too, and the others end up making to two bring them some too.

"Ew, you use just hot water? You should use milk and warm it up." Finn says, getting the cocoa powder packets out from the boxes.

"Um yes? For your information, it tastes the same, if not better, in my opinion." Y/n responds, throwing a marshmallow at him, hitting his cheek and laughing because of it.

"You asshole." He laughs too, throwing a couple of them back at her. Y/N giggles and gets enough mugs out of the cabinet for everybody, setting all of them on the counter.

She rips open one of the packets pouring it in one of the mugs, and repeats that 2 more times into the same mug. "What are doing?" Finn asks.

"I'm making my special bitchy cocoa, I call it. Use 3 to 4 packets, 5 if you want diabetes." (This is actually an inside joke between my brother and I. Lmao😂) She says, giggling to herself. Finn smiles and laughs, shaking his head.

"You're something else, y/n/n." He says. "I know" y/n responds, smiling.

They both grab the mugs, bringing them into the living room and setting them on the coffee table. Y/N sees they put The Polar Express on, and gasps, jumping on the couch quickly and covering herself in a blanket. "I fucking love this movie."

"So do I. It's one of my favorite Christmas movies." Gaten says, drinking his cocoa.

"Scooch, scooch." Finn says, making y/n move over so he can sit next to her. He wraps his arm around her, and she rests her head on his chest as they watch the movie, drinking their hot chocolate.

○ ○ ○ (Christmas Day, early morning) ○ ○ ○

8:30 in the morning, y/n's eyes slowly start to open as she wakes up, tangled up with Finn on the couch, cuddling with him.