( 003 ) bisexual

finn x reader
no warnings

○ ○ ○

"When are you gonna tell him already?" Millie sighs.

Y/n lays back on Millie's bed, her hands over her eyes as she groans. "I don't know. I'm scared."

Sadie speaks up. "What could go wrong?"

'Seriously?' Y/n thinks. She sits up, uncovering her face to look at Millie and Sadie. "What could go wrong? Um, let's see. He could be against other sexualities. He would treat me differently....."

"What if he doesn't think of me the same? Wh- what..... what if he leaves me?" Y/n gets scared thinking that.

Sadie sits next to Y/n, comforting her about her stress over the situation.

"Okay, now you're being ridiculous. Come on, Y/n/n, you know Finn isn't like that. Plus, he loves you beyond your knowing. Stop stressing. Just tell him next time you see him." She says.

"Yeah. Don't worry, Y/n/n. Besides, we got your back." Millie chimes in, smiling a bit. This makes Y/n smile lightly too.

Millie and Sadie definitely know how to cheer her up.

°°°°

The door to Finn's dressing room opens, in walking Finn himself. As soon as he sees Y/n sitting on the mini couch, he smiles brightly.

Even though it's been 3 days, he missed her like crazy.

"Hi baby. I missed you!" He says cheekily. Y/n can't help but smile at his joy even in her situation she is trying to overcome.

"I missed you too, Bub.... but... I need to talk to you about something important." She gets serious. This makes Finn's smile disappear immediately, scared of what she is going to say.

Does she want to break up? Does she not love him anymore? Is she tired of being with him? All these questions run through his head as he worries, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"We've been together for almost a year... and I haven't been completely honest with you about everything..."

Is she cheating? He worries.

"Just so you know, I only kept this from you because I'm scared. Scared of what you are going to do. What you're going to say or think." Her voice cracks as her eyes start getting blurry with tears.

Finn starts to get upset seeing his girlfriend in this state. He grabs her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Baby, just tell me."

"I'm probably really overreacting about this, but I don't want you to think of me differently, or not accept me." Y/n continues. He nods.

She sighs. "I'm bisexual. I like girls and I like guys... but.... I like guys more than girls. But I still like girls. I still love you. I always have, and always will. Just... don't think of me differently. Please. Other people have, and it hurts thinking that you will too. Don't-" her voice breaks again. "Don't leave me."

His eyes soften at her words, and he pulls her close, wrapping his arms around her waist, as she wraps hers around his neck, her tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Baby. I would never think of you differently. And I certainly wouldn't leave you. Ever. I would never even think of it. I love you too much, Y/n/n. I accept you and your liking, okay?" He whispers in her ear.

She sobs happily, her tears of fear and sadness turning into tears of relief.

"I love you so much." She says.

He let's go of her, and she leans back to look at him. He brings his hand up, wiping her tears with his thumbs, and she smiles softly.

"Great. So this means I have to protect from both genders?" He jokes, making her giggle.

"Thank you." She whispers. He smiles at her.

"Don't thank me. You shouldn't be thanking me, but thank you for finally telling me. I love you so much, Y/f/n (your full name)." He uses her full first name, making her groan.

"Noooo. Stop. I hate when people use my full name." She says, and Finn laughs, already knowing how much she doesn't like it.

"But you love when I say it? Cause I'm your boyfriend who you love so so much?" He tries. Y/n rolls her eyes, but she can't help her small smile making its way upon her face.

"Yeah, I guess I'll let it slide." She says, pecking his lips. He gives a small smile after she does so.

Finn pulls her back in for a longer, more gentle, loving kiss. The kiss lasts about 6 seconds before they break apart.

"I love you." They both say at the same time, causing them both to laugh.

• • •

word count: 750 words