Living.°•

Jacob

Here we go again with this first day of school shit. I can't believe I'm still here, I was supposed to been done dropped out by now... but it didn't go that way. I walked down the messed up streets, gazing at everything that was going on. Drugs being sold this early in the morning, women still out. Kids sitting there without nothing to eat, just like me. It irked me that parents would even leave their children out on the streets like that, just like mine left me when I was fourteen. Now all I got is a park bench to rest my head on at night, just because the person I look to says so. People are so full of shit these days, I can't stand it. But life is just a game and we're all playing it.

°°

I walked towards the school doors seeing all of my friends. My main nigga, Tré but goes by Trizzy first though. He walked towards me and dapped me.

"Wassup Jay!" Trizzy exclaimed.

"Nothing much Tré, how you living?" I asked as we made our way into the school with the rest of our clique.

"Good bruh, you?" He asked me.

"Aight, I guess." I said. This dude right here was my absolute best friend, if there was anybody I could trust it'd be him, but unfortunately that's not happening...there's reasons.

"Ayo Jay! Ignore me huh?" I heard a familiar voice exclaim. I turned seeing one of my annoying ass friends, this right here was Nate.

"Wassup nigga." I said dapping him up.

"Nothing much, aye bruh we got the same classes this year!" Nate said excitedly.

"Ooh wow." I remarked sarcastically. Tré laughed at it. I smirked.

"Why you always so rude man?" Nate asked.

"Cause' I don't give a fuck." I sternly said.

"And I'm supposed to be yo friend." Nate said.

"I don't give a damn if we friends or not." I said. He sighed and shut his mouth, which he should've done in the first place. "Mhm what I thought." I said.

We all made our way into first block, which was creative writing. All I wondered was why in the hell they gave me this sissy ass class. Do it look like I wanna be writing poems and shit? I took a look at everyone in the class, some of them looked preppy and what not. But most of them were my friends, a few I didn't know and didn't give a damn to know anyways. There was a lot of people in here though. I took a seat with Tré and another one of my friends, Brice, in the back middle of the classroom.

"Ha! Look at four eyes over there in the corner all alone." Brice pointed out. I turned my head looking, I ain't pay that much attention to it so I turned back facing Tré, but I chuckled at Brice's nickname for whoever that was.

Class got started and the teacher stepped up to the front.

"Hello class, you all know me. Mr. Dupri. I'll be teaching you how to creatively write this year." he announced. I shook my head deciding to make a joke.

"Creatively write about what? Unicorns." I said. The whole class laughed except for a few, it's okay though. They just haters.

"Nice seeing you too Mr. Latimore." Mr. Dupri said.

"I don't recall saying nice seeing you bruh, and it's Jay." I said. More people chuckled.

"And of course the problems begin." I heard a voice say. I looked around.

"Who the hell said that?" I asked out.

"Him." Brice said pointing to a dude with extremely long, curly hair.