Damaged.°•

Jacob

"Jacob!" I hear Mr. Roberts exclaim from downstairs. I rub my eyes and stand out of my bed.

"Yes!?" I ask as I walk to the banister.

"Come to my office son, we have business to discuss." Mr. Roberts said.

I obeyed and began heading downstairs. I soon arrived in his office and sat down in front of him. He got out a paper that was all written on with numbers, names, and addresses. In my head, I had hoped this was about Phiona and her foster siblings, considering it had been two weeks since I had asked for this favor and seen Phiona along with her siblings.

I sat there patiently as he wrote a few more things down, circled some and checked some off. I watched strongly.

"Well son, we've talked to social services and they found that at least a week ago, Phiona and her siblings got put in an orphanage." Mr. Roberts explained.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"My wife and I talked to the orphanage and we've actually met the kids. They're all wonderful. We just haven't met Phiona yet because she was at school at the moment." Mr. Roberts said.

"Well, when will you meet her?" I asked.

"Soon and we've already arranged to go and adopt the four. April, Tyson, Kendrick and Kyle." Mr. Roberts said.

"That's great sir. But what are we going to do about Phiona and I's education? We want to graduate from Brown Hill our last year and finish this school year out." I explained.

"Already got it covered son. Can you drive?" he asked.

"No sir." I said.

"Ah. You're going to learn how to drive okay? I'm going to teach and then we'll get your permit, after six months we'll get your license." Mr. Roberts explained.

"Wow. Thanks Mr. Roberts. I don't know what to say, no one has ever done so much for me in my life. It's a real change." I explained.

"No problem, I'm just trying to do what's best for you. I want to see you succeed. Now, this Phiona girl, what's happening at the moment between you two?" Mr. Roberts asked.

"Well, we broke up because of all the trouble we had gotten in to. We are in love, but right now she's denying it because she's damaged by the lost of her foster mother." I explained.

"Hmm..I believe you're doing right for her and her siblings. You're a strong kid, and she'll soon see why she fell in love with you in the first place. Keep going Jacob." Mr. Roberts said.

"I sure will sir. Thank you so much again. And I'm going to see her at school today, I'm taking a bus to Brown Hill." I said.

"That's fine with me, just be careful and by the time you get back the children will already be here. We have plenty of room and everything. Leave them to me Jacob, go ahead and get your girl back." Mr. Roberts explained.

The biggest smile was plastered on my face after hearing his words. I was beyond happy, speechless. I was truly blessed to be put with this family. They're giving me everything that I need to live and succeed. No one else in this world has ever done that for me at all. I stood and walked over to the other side of his desk.

"Thank you so much." I said. He stood up, as we shook hands but that hand shake soon turned into a hug. I didn't know how to react at first, but I actually felt as if I was his son.

"No problem, go on now." Mr. Roberts chuckled. I laughed and left out of his office.

I went towards the front door, grabbing my thin jacket and wallet as well. I went out the door and walked to the bus stop. I was supposed to be at school, but I'd rather go and see Phiona. I really need to. I'll get it through to her that we're meant to be. While waiting, Eric had also came along since I had told him that he could come with me the next time I go and see Phiona. Just talking about her excites him, which he needs to chill.