Feelings.°•

Jacob

"I love you." I said.

Phiona stared up at me with a surprised expression on her face. My heart raced, why did I say it? I saw her chest heaving up and down, as we continued to stand there with our hands intertwined.

"You already love me?" Phiona asked.

"Yeah, I always have." I said.

"I-I don't know what to say." she said taking a deep breath with a slight chuckle.

"Don't say it back until you're ready... until you're comfortable enough." I said.

She nodded her hand and slightly smiled. She stood on her toes to kiss my cheek and then we began walking back home again. We reached the apartment and headed straight to her room.

She grabbed her backpack and fell onto her bed. Sitting there comfortably. I smirked and shook my head, sitting down next to her.

"So I have to teach you what we did while you were gone from school." Phiona mentioned.

"No." I whined.

"Come on Jacob, it's simple." Phiona said.

"Ugh fine." I said. I scooted closer to her and she handed me a few papers to complete.

As I did that she cleaned her room up and danced around a bit. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help it. I think she forgot that I was there. My heart dropped and my stomach jumped up and down at the sight. Sending me a weird feeling.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards her. She spun around and I caught her in my arms, looking down at her. She caught her breath as she looked back at me.

"Where'd you learn to dance like that?" I asked softly.

"I don't know actually, it's basically in my blood." Phiona explained, her chest hitting mine as she breathed.

"You're amazing." I said.

"Thanks." she said, shyly looking down. She took my arms and lowered them to her waist. She put her arms around my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dancing." she said.

"But I can't-" she cut me off.

"You never know until you try." Phiona said.

After that being said, we started moving side to side in each other's arms. I was tensed up, not sure what to do.

"Relax, loosen your arms a bit. Just go with the flow." Phiona explained.

I nodded my head and did as she said. I stopped being so nervous and moved around with her. I closed my eyes enjoying the dance and slightly put my head down against the side of her head. Her head rested against my chest.

I felt very at ease. Put in a heavenly vibe as we continued to dance to the soft music. I suddenly felt myself falling onto a soft, springy surface yet again and someone on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Phiona sitting on my stomach, straddling rather. My hands went to her hips.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a soft whisper. My heartbeat sped up, as I felt her warm body continuing to stay here on me.

"I'm not sure." she shrugged in a whispered.

I laughed and smiled at her while rubbing my hands up and down her sides.

"You're so beautiful." I said.

"Thank you." Phiona giggled and covered her face a bit. I took her hands away from her face and lowered her closer to me.

Bringing her face to mine, I kissed her lips sending more of a spark. I could honestly say I felt happy. Sharing my feelings isn't that hard. The more I kissed her, I could feel myself falling more for her. It's just something, now I was left with the wonder of her on what she thought about me.

°°

I held her hand in mine as we made our way to Nate's house. It was raining at this point so I held her close to me. We were going to Nate's because I needed a favor. A favor that is meant for her.

We saw him sitting on his porch and we approached him.

"Jay, where you been?" Nate asked standing up.

"Around, wassup man?" I asked dapping him.

"Nothing much, what do you need?" Nate asked.

"I need a small favor." I said.

"Yeah man, anything." Nate said.

I nodded my head and stepped to the side with him so Phiona wouldn't listen in much, it was for her.

"I need money for Phiona, she's struggling and so is her foster family." I explained.

"How much?" Nate asked.

"Enough to get by for at least two months." I said.

"Okay, I got you covered. Y'all going to school tomorrow?" Nate asked.

"Yeah, I think so. We'll see you then, we aren't even supposed to be out right now." I explained.

"We? What's up Jay?" Nate asked with a smirk, nudging me.

"Nigga shut up, it's obvious." I said.

"Aww Jay, gotta lil girlfriend." Nate chuckled.

"Shut up, I'll catch you later." I said shaking my head, laughing. I took Phiona's hand in mine again and we began walking back home.

"What were you doing?" Phiona asked.

"Don't worry your pretty self, just trust me." I said.

"Okay then." Phiona said and breathed deeply.

It had stopped raining so we were freely walking without getting drenched. Today was actually a good day and I was happy I spent it with someone such as Phiona.

•°•

Phiona

After a long day of going back and forth to destinations to the apartment, we finally stopped and decided to call it a day. I was honesty happy with Jacob. I didn't mind being seen with him or being with him.

It was different. I never would have thought someone like him, would come into my life and change it like he did so. We are continuing on, and made it official to become a couple. He said, he loved me and I knew it in my heart he truly did. I honestly believed, I felt the same way.

We got ready for bed, it was at least eleven o'clock now. We had been out pretty much all day. I laid down on my bed and he followed suit. He wrapped his arms around me and turned me towards him.

"Good night, I love you." Jacob said. He softly kissed my nose and I gave off a small smile.

"Good night." I said sweetly.

My head laid against his chest as he held me in his arms. His heartbeat was in unison with mine. Closing my eyes as I began to only listen to the silence of the night. I took a deep breath and set my hand on his chest.

"I love you too Jacob." I softly whispered.

The last thing I felt was his plump lips connect with my forehead and I fell into a deep sleep.

•••••••

^_^Hyllo!! Enjoy the chapter? Give more your thoughts on any and everything please! :D Until next time, Comment, Vote, Share, Follow, and Fan!!!! Keep the peace, I love you babes!:* ♥
••Paulette xoxo••
(excuse any errors. sorry.)