Forever.°•

Jacob

"Jacob! Wake up!" I heard a squealing voice exclaim, as I felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes to see Phiona jumping up and down in excitement.

"What has gotten into you? Did you have caffeine?" I asked.

"It's the last day of school and yes I did!" Phiona said. She plopped down onto my lap.

"Babe, give me a minute. Please." I tiredly said. 

"No! Come on and get ready, we can't be late! I'm also performing with the dance team." Phiona explained.

"Okay, my God." I groaned. She giggled as I sat up with her still straddled onto my lap.

"Oh..good morning." Phiona softly smiled.

"Good morning." I chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to me. I hugged her, securely against me.

"Let's go!" Phiona exclaimed.

"Nuh-uh, not until I get my kiss." I said, pulling her back.

She groaned playfully and laughed. I softly kissed her lips and let her go. She ran into her room and began getting ready for our last day of school. I had eventually got out of bed, showered and got ready as well.

When I was all finished, I left my bathroom and came back out to my room to find Phiona sitting on my bed. Waiting for me.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Yay!" Phiona shouted.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand as we began to make our way downstairs. Since we had come down so late, it was too late for us to eat breakfast. We just instantly went out and hopped in the truck. We made our way to school in utter silence and in anticipation to get there, on time.

We soon arrived and went inside. It being our last day, wasn't too important to anybody. Nobody brought their back packs or anything. What we were going to do all day was only chill. I had Phiona with me, so I was all set. We walked around the school and I caught up with Rayan as Phiona caught up with her friend, Danielle. 

"What's good Jake?" Rayan asked dapping me up.

"Everything. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great. How's Phiona?" Rayan asked.

"She's good bruh." I chuckled.

"Cool. That's good. I'm glad y'all are happy together." Rayan said.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. So what are your plans for this Summer?" Rayan asked.

"Just to be with Phiona and make the best of us." I said, simply.

"Oh, aight. Well I hope everything goes great for the both of you." Rayan said.

"Thanks man. I appreciate that. What about you though, what are you getting into?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just working on my art I guess." Rayan said.

"Coo." I said.

"Yeah." Rayan said. "I can't believe we graduate within less than a year." he said.

"I know right. Everything is just moving pretty quickly now." I said.

"Exactly, I gotta start lookin' towards colleges and get out of the game. It ain't for me no more." Rayan explained.

"Who did you work for?" I asked.

"I only worked for the dude a little bit, but his name was Ramon or something like that." Rayan said.