Fragile.°•

Phiona

An unbearable force hit me in my face causing me to scream. Tears ran track down my face as I laid there. My wrists were tide up with rope, cutting my circulation off more and more as he tightened them. My ankles were tied as well, just like my wrists. This was all to much. From being knocked out by an intoxicating poison, I was finally awake. I fully examined where I was, making an observation that I was in the warehouse. I needed help. I needed Jacob.

"Aww, don't cry sweet thing." Ramon said, dragging his hand down my cheek. I flinched.

"Please stop." I cried. He only gave off an evil smirk and then laughed.

"You know, you wouldn't have to be going through this if it wasn't for your selfish ass boyfriend, Jacob." Ramon explained, making fun of his name at the end.

"Why are you doing this huh? Why bother him?" I questioned.

"Because I can." Ramon said.

"No, the hell you can't. You don't have the right to." I said. He rolled his eyes becoming irritated.

"You'll never understand sweetheart." Ramon said, touching my face again. I jerked my head a different direction to get away from him.

"Get the hell away from me." I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"No.. that's a bad idea sweetie." Ramon whispered and began moving his hand downwards. I struggled and squirmed. I was crying so much.

"Get off'a me!" I yelled, beginning to kick. He grabbed both of my legs, placing all of his weight on my thighs. I couldn't move. His hands began to wander my mid-section, making their way up to my face. He touched my lips and leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I refused to kiss back. That's when, I bit his lip as hard as I could.

"Ahhg! You bitch!" Ramon yelled and slapped me. My head snapped to the left, leaving a burning sting to my face.

"Bet you'll get off of me now, you bastard." I spat.

"Oh.. feisty lil one, I see." Ramon smirked. His hands began to grip the inner of my thighs. I shivered, in terror of what might happen...again.

"We're gone have a little fun, sweetie." Ramon smirked. I shook my head in disbelief that this was happening to me again.

He had untied my ankles but I froze in fear. My tears still traveled down my face, wrists still tied above my head. He aloud his hands to wonder my body and I did nothing but lay there. I suddenly kneed him in his side, causing him to become upset. A gun was suddenly pulled out. He aimed it at my nose.

"If you decide to cause problems, I will kill you. If you just lay here and be pretty, we coo." Ramon explained. "Am I clear!?" he yelled in question. I nodded my head, closing my eyes. Jacob save me. Too late for him. I felt a force shoved inside of me, causing me to scream in pain.

I let out blood gruesome screams, I was being hurt. He showed no remorse. Today was the day, that I was going to die. After pleasing himself with my own body, I was left there. No one around. I could feel the blood going down my legs. I closed them, feeling the soreness. This only made me cry more. I managed to sit myself up, against the wall. I wiped my tears with both hands as they were still tied up. I looked around despite my lack of vision because of the tears. It was so cold.

The busted door barged open, I looked up to see my eyes appear on Nate. I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Hmm.. you cooperated I see, here's something to drink." Nate said, handing me a cup of water. I looked up at him as he handed it over to me, slowly. I took it but I didn't drink it.