Pills.°•

Tré

I watch down on all of this land to only see things turning into chaos. A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need advice. Unfortunately the stupid one in this situation, is Jacob. I love that kid like a brother, but things pressure him and he gives in. It has always been that way.

I have to watch over him and lead him in the right way. I gotta be the light to guide him through the darkness. I know things already that he doesn't know. I know what's going to happen and how everything is going to turn out. But, I can't help him. I can only watch, he has to learn on his own. Then something will click in that oblivious vision of his.

Jacob and Phiona are in love and their love is deeper than most couples. They're like, Phiona's foster mother, Mama Claudia and her husband when they were young. Their love story is sweet. How do I know this? Because Mama Claudia's husband is here watching over them with me. I get told things, and they give me a lot of hope for Jacob and Phiona.

Jacob was a bad ass. Phiona was a timid girl. When they came in contact with each other, of course they didn't think anything of each other. They were different. But when they started noticing one another's struggles... something in the both of them ignited and brought a fire. A good type of fire, a sensation. This sensation between them can't be broken, but I'll just say that conflicts are about to happen.

See any changes in life?

•°•

Jacob

I was at the warehouse waiting on Ramon to get back, Nate along with me. Every since Tré and Brice died, I guess I found a better friend in Nate. He wasn't such a sissy like I thought he had been, but I still didn't trust nobody. The only one I trusted was Phiona...and I never thought I would.

Every since we heard about Mama Claudia's breast cancer, a bit has changed. We've all been taking care of her and treating her right everyday. Phiona got a new job, well sort of. She still works in the same grocery store but does two different things. She's the cashier and took over stalking the shelves at night. We barely see her on some days, but she's here with us Thursdays to Sundays.

Mama Claudia and her foster siblings appreciate how much she helps, and so do I. Since living in that apartment, Mama Claudia has found out what I do to get by. She said that when she was younger, her husband was just like me and she was in Phiona's position. Their love kept them together. She says as long as Phiona and I stick together, we'll be good.

I suddenly heard the door to the warehouse open, I looked up to see Ramon coming in. I prepared myself for whatever he had coming.

"Sup Jay.. Nate." Ramon said. We stayed silent as he approached us, with nothing in his hands at all except for a pill bottle. It looked like.

"What's up? What I gotta do?" I asked. He handed the pill bottle over to me.

"Give those to your girl." Ramon said.

"What you mean? What are these?" I asked, looking at them.

"There like ecstasy pills." Ramon said.

"Why are you giving these to me?" I asked.

"Well you want her.. don't you? And when you get her, you'll thank me in return with my money." Ramon explained.

"Yo.. I'm not about to poison my girlfriend to have sex with her, I'm not like that." I said trying to hand him the pill bottle back.

"It's not poisoning her Jay, it's simply giving her what she needs to get what you want." Ramon explained.