Gone.°•

Jacob

I quickly got down on my knees, Tré was shot in his chest. He had lost so much blood already. Tears began to go down my face as I held his lifeless body.

"Tré! No, please don't die on me bro." I cried.

"Jay..this is it bruh, you know what happens next." Tré managed to say. He looked into my eyes.

"Stay alive, please Trizzy." I begged.

"G-Go on." Tré stuttered. He suddenly grabbed his chest and began panting. Soon, his chest stopped heaving. He froze, eyes still open.

"No!" I cried aloud. I began to hear sirens going off as I sat there, now holding my dead best friend more like brother, Tré.

I couldn't believe this happened, it's all of my fault. I brought him to this. I should've listened to him the first time he told me to quit. But I didn't and now here this shit happens. I can never keep anyone in my life, it all ends up being my fault in some way.

First my parents kick me out because of my rebellion, I get told that I am one less problem in someone's life, and now my big bro is dead. All because of me, I'm such a terrible person. No wonder no one cares about me, no wonder. My life is complete hell.

I continued sitting their as they loaded Tré onto a stretcher and into the ambulance. They knew once they showed up to the scene it was too late. He had been dead for at least fifteen minutes now and I just couldn't handle it.

I stood up looking to Brice and Nate. Tears filled Nate's eyes and Brice just looked lost. I shook my head and stood by them for a brief moment. They pulled a sheet over Trés' body. It made me cry even harder. He had said it various time, if anything happens to him, just listen to what he told me.

But really, how could I?

I feel like she wouldn't give a damn about my well-being. Then again, she was one of the sweetest people that has entered my life. The very first actually. I stopped thinking about that for now though, and refocused back on Tré. You honestly don't know what you have until it's gone.

°°

Within a few hours Ramon had found out about the incident, but he didn't care at all. He was just joyed to get his fucking money back, which pissed me off badly. My friend just got killed by gunshot and he's not gonna show no sympathy whatsoever. Motherfucker.

"Aye Ramon." I got his attention.

"Wassup? Aye sorry bout Tré." Ramon said.

"You could care less, and... I quit. I can't do this no more." I said.

"Why?" Ramon asked.

"I just can't and for the record, I gave my money away to someone in need of help." I explained.

"Nigga my money!?" Ramon asked raising his voice.

"No dumbass, my money." I said with gritted teeth.

"Well get the hell on then. Ain't nobody need yo uneducated ass anyway." Ramon spat.

"You'll always be a piece of shit. You care about no one." I spat back.

"It's the same with you Jay." Brice chimed in.

"Mothafucker you always got something to say!" I yelled.

"Because you think you always right, when you not. Shit Jay you can't even say the alphabet." Brice said.

"I know I am right though. What knowledge do you have mama's boy?" I asked getting in his face.