Diagnosed.°•

Jacob

I looked up to the bright blue sky, surrounded by white fluffy clouds. I touched them, letting my hand go through the mist of them. I looked around seeing, beautiful souls with halos. They all looked so happy where they were. I began to walk around the area, so heavenly and peaceful.

I turned to see a sight I never thought I'd see before.

"Tré?" I asked.

"Jay! How you doin youngin?" Tré asked, nearing towards me.

"I'm doing good and you were right about Phiona man. I really love her." I explained.

"See, I told you man. Y'all are meant to be... now what's this I see as I look down about you still dealing with Ramon?" Tré asked.

I sighed. "I wanted to help out with the money while I was there with them, especially Phiona." I explained.

"I understand that little bro, but Ramon is dangerous. You don't know what he's capable of. And now that he's seen Phiona, bad things are about to happen." Tré said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Just protect her and her foster family the best you can, whatever happens will play out on its own just like it did for me." Tré explained.

"Somebody's gonna die?" I asked in a nervous matter.

"Sad to say yes... and it's somebody close to Phiona, almost blood like in a way." Tré said.

"Oh.." I simply said.

"You will be told but the tragedy will happen when y'all least expect it, just help out Phiona. Keep her sane." Tré said.

"Aight.." I said.

"And keep all of them away from Ramon." Tré said, seriously.

"Okay I will." I said.

"Now come here, take a look at something." Tré said waving his hand over. I followed him and leaned over the fluffy mist.

I looked to see Phiona sleeping on my chest, she held on tight. It made me smile, believing that she knew I could protect her.

"See that? A happy couple." Tré said.

"Yeah, you know it." I smiled.

"Jacob...huh?" Tré asked.

"Yeah." I said shaking my head.

"She's a keeper. But bruh... look outside of the apartment now, who do you see?" Tré asked me pointing to the peaceful streets of the complex.

"R-Ramon.." I stuttered.

"He's been lurking around, watching you." Tré said.

"But why me man?" I asked.

"You'll have to find out for yourself, but when you do make the right decision." Tré said.

"I need more explanation, I don't want her to get hurt." I said.

"That's all the explanation I can give you. Like I said, everything will play out." Tré said.