You.°•

Jacob

"Phiona open up!" I exclaimed, knocking on her bedroom door. It had been a few hours since I've been doing this. She's mad at me probably. But I had to do it, for her which she obviously does not understand.

The door swung open and she jerked me into her room by my shirt and slammed the door again. I was trying to figure out why she was so angry.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked.

"You're my fucking problem!" she yelled at me.

"What? I just saved you." I said.

"From what exactly Jacob? What he did was already done, and what you did has a consequence. Violence is not a consequence, just because you want to save me? You kill somebody right? Who put that bullshit in your mind?!" Phiona asked questions and constantly yelled at me.

"You don't understand shit! I saved you from him, so that he wouldn't do anything else. He was never a true friend and come to find out, he was out to get me all along. So quiet down with your mouth." I exclaimed back.

"But you still did not hear me. Violence is not a consequence." Phiona spoke as clearly as she could as if I was some child.

"Have you ever heard the saying, 'I'll kill anybody when it comes to mines.' Have you?" I asked.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Phiona asked.

"It means when you fucking love and care for somebody you'll take a bullet for them or you have to use the bullet yourself! That's what that means." I explained with gritted teeth.

She had her arms crossed with an aggravated look on her face. I didn't care if she was mad at me now, but later on she'll thank me. I wanted to walk out of the room after our argument but I stopped myself. I took a seat on the bed as she continued standing there. I saw her wipe her face, so I stood back up and walked towards her.

I wiped the tears that she missed.

"I used that bullet for you tonight Phiona." I said softly. She looked up at me, with saddened eyes. I tried wrapping my arms around her to hold her but she only pushed me away.

"Don't touch me." She said swiping my hand away from her face. She pushed me out of her way and walked out of the room.

I felt anger grow within me causing me to punch the wall. I slammed my back against it and slid down it. Did I even do the right thing? Will she ever understand? Will I ever be a good enough person? Will anyone ever... love me?

°°

Only thoughts of apologies pondered in my mind throughout the night. I tossed and turned, not thinking like myself at all. Phiona's actions were affecting me. I was finally gaining some type of feeling back. I just didn't know what the hell it was which was frustrating to me.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and I looked to it, seeing Phiona walking in. She must have thought I was asleep because she just freely changed her clothes. I wasn't going to be a sick minded bastard and watch though. I closed my eyes until I felt the bed slightly sink down.

She was just sitting here in an oversized t-shirt. She rubbed her face, and I sat up. I just wanted to talk to her, but the sad thing was I didn't know how to at this point. I was nervous for the first time in so long in my life.

"Phiona?" I asked. She jumped, hearing my voice. She turned to me and looked straight at my face.

"What?" she sternly asked. We could barely see each other in this darkness of the night, but the light from the moon aloud us to see a bit.