Home.°•

Continued...

Jacob

The kiss we shared was only getting deeper. Soft moans escaped her lips in the midst of it. I had never seen or felt her like this. It was a completely different side, but I honestly didn't mind it. Her hands slipped under my white t-shirt, raising it up. It fully came off, now leaving me in my pants.

My hands continued to wander her body, feeling every curve. I allowed my hands to slip under her shirt. I rubbed my hands amongst her soft skin, she shuttered. After getting her shirt off, I went to her shorts and slid them off without any hesitation. After kissing her soft lips for awhile, I made my way down to her neck. Her hands played in my hair as I left passion marks on her neck. 

She moaned quietly as I made my way back up to her lips. I pulled away, looking into her eyes for a moment.

"Are you ready?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah.." she said softly.

A few more kisses and touches were shared before we began. Phiona's hands were placed at the back of my neck, my hands were placed at her sides, and hips. My grip tightened as I kissed on her neck and began to thrust. Everything was at a slow pace, and only heated up more. Her moans only became louder and our breaths deepened.

Because it was our first time, together we could go for matters of a moment. It all felt right...in the right time. In all, this moment we shared felt great and I couldn't wait to share more with her. I honestly didn't know how long we went. Within it, all I felt between us was love, the way everything played out.

While in the middle of my thinking, something interrupted my thoughts. It was Phiona pushing against my chest.

"Jacob." Phiona said in a slight cry. I had stopped and looked to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Phiona whispered, looking into my eyes. Suddenly she kissed me. I took her hands, putting them at either side of her head and intertwined our fingers. All the while, continuing the sweet kiss.

I laid beside her, and pulled her body against mine.

"I love you.." I said.

"I love you too." Phiona said softly, in tiredness.

I kissed her cheek and watched as she went to sleep against my chest. Oh, how beautiful she was. Who in a million years would have thought? That I'd be with someone such as her. I care about her so much and I know I can never let her go, no matter what happens or comes between us. I never thought I would be in love, considering nobody had never loved me.

Sometimes I think to myself why she even loves me, but I guess love brings changes. I eventually closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of us being together forever. I didn't need anybody else to call mine, I didn't need too many people. I didn't need a big mansion like this to live in. All I ever needed was love, Phiona's love. Her love and being keeps me safe, and sane.

She is mine and her heart is my home.

°°

A sunlight peeked through the purple curtains of Phiona's window. My eyes cracked open a bit as the sunlight damn near blinded me. I looked down, still seeing Phiona in my arms, soundly asleep. I warmly smiled as I rubbed my hands against her arms. She soon opened her eyes. The light from the sun, hit her big brown orbs making them a warm maple color. She was glowingly gorgeous.

"My God." I mumbled, looking down to her.

"Hmm?" Phiona asked.

"You just look beyond gorgeous is all." I said. Her cheeks flushed into a cherry red and she hid herself in my chest. I chuckled whilst rubbing her bare, smooth back.