Savior.°•

Jacob

I looked straight at her and her chest heaved up and down as she breathed deeply.

"Jacob." she said.

"Phi-Phiona.. how did you find me?" I asked.

"Kendrick and Kyle..." Phiona said, then showing me the money I sent to them.

She had tears in her eyes, and so did I. I didn't realize how much I wanted to see her until now. She was about to break down, just standing there. I believe she was scared, but she began taking baby steps, nearing close to me. I held out my hand as I stood up.

"Oh Jacob!" Phiona cried and ran into my arms.

I held her so close to me, I felt beyond safe. She cried into my chest, dampening my hoodie with her warm tears. I slightly pulled back and lifted her head up. I wiped her tears away and she began to calm down.

"Are you okay?" Phiona asked.

"Not exactly." I said, wincing in pain. My side still had sharp points going through it as we stood there. I somewhat held on to her.

"Jacob I'm so sorry for what all has happened." Phiona said, sniffing.

"I'm sorry too baby." I whispered softly, as my heartbeat instantly sped up and I held her closer.

"W-What, did you just c-call me baby?" Phiona asked in a stutter.

I nodded. "Yeah.." I said softly.

All she did was look at me, into my eyes mostly. From all of the pain, I was just tired and no longer wanted to fight with her anymore.

"I m-missed you." Phiona stuttered. I ran my fingers through her curls, pushing them back for her.

"I missed you too." I said. She breathed deeply, with a small quiver and hugged me again.

"We need to get you out of here, come on." Phiona said turning and putting one of my arms over her shoulders because I couldn't walk as steady.

"Not so fast." a deep voice suddenly said as we were about to exit the small room.

We both looked up to see Ramon, facing us with a gun. I pulled Phiona closer to me as we looked to him. He walked towards us pointing the gun both of our directions which I was only trying to keep Phiona protected.

"Well who is this pretty little thing?" Ramon asked as he reached his hand out for Phiona. She clutched on to me, only shaking more.

"Don't touch her." I said.

"And what are you gonna do if I do?" Ramon asked pointing the gun to my face.

"Leave us alone." Phiona said.

The gun was pointed to her and he stepped closer to her. She closed her eyes as he reached for her.

"So Jay gave my money to you?" Ramon asked.

"Yes, yes I did." I answered for her.

"This bitch don't need no fucking money!" Ramon exclaimed.

"Don't call her that!" I yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up!" Ramon yelled and shot the ceiling. Phiona screamed and cried into my side.

I could barely stand myself, but I was holding her up.

"Give me the money back and I'll let you two go." Ramon said.

Phiona looked up at me with saddened eyes. I nodded my head and she handed me the money. Here goes nothing.