Stay.°•

•Day of Mama Claudia's Funeral•

Phiona

"Babe.." I heard a soft whisper. I took a deep breath, before opening my eyes. I peeked open my eyelids a bit, to see a figure. Preferably, Jacob. "Baby.." Jacob whispered again.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Get up, we're getting ready for Mama Claudia's funeral." Jacob said. I sighed and sat up whilst rubbing the tiredness from my eyes.

"Okay, are the kids up?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're all ready. April just finished washing Tyson all up, and dressing him." Jacob explained.

"Alright, well I'll get ready real quick and then let you go." I explained.

"Okay, but before you go." Jacob said, taking my hand and spinning me towards him.

"What?" I softly giggled.

"I love you." Jacob gushed. I blushed as he went in for a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you too, be out in a bit." I said. I headed to my bathroom and showered, whilst taking care of my hygiene and what not.

After doing so, I put on my black flowing long dress. I sighed as I put my hair into a low, loose side ponytail. It saddened me how many actual people were going to be at the funeral. We never knew anybody that close to us. When Jacob came along, the kids and mama were always excited for him to be with us. They said that they loved seeing me happy, seeing us happy rather.

I step out of the bathroom, going over to my dresser. I slip on my glasses after cleaning them off. I straighten my room up and make my bed. When everything is done with, I turn my lights and close the door. I start making my way down the hallway, towards the stairs when all of a sudden I was stopped. I turned around, seeing Jacob.

"Baby, can you help me?" Jacob asked.

"Of course, what's the matter?" I asked.

"Help me with this suit. I've never really had to wear one." Jacob softly said.

"Okay." I said. I followed him back into his room and we stood in the mirror together behind his door.

I began to straighten his apparel out, he looked rather dashing in a suit. All gentleman like and handsome. I helped him out with his tie, making sure he looked well. After doing so, I kissed his cheek and began to leave the room. I was going to be rather quiet today, considering I was the one closest to Mama Claudia. I was just going to miss her was all.

In the midst of me making my way towards the door, out of Jacob's room. I was stopped. Jacob took one of my hands, turning me around.

"Phiona, are you okay?" Jacob asked. I softly nodded my head like so. "Are you somewhat upset?" Jacob asked.

"I guess." I whispered.

"You're going to be okay Phiona, I'm going to keep my words and always take care and protect you. I love you too much, to let you suffer through sadness. Mama would love to see you happy, wouldn't she?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"And that's exactly what I'm going to give you. I want to make you happy and Mama knows, I'm just the guy to do that. Trust me." Jacob explained.

"Thanks Jacob, you always know what to say. I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you more, believe that." Jacob said, wrapping his arms around me as well.