Xo.°•

Jacob

"You ready to go?" I asked Phiona, taking her hand in mine.

"Yeah come on." Phiona said.

We began making our way into the town carnival. Today was her seventeenth birthday and I wanted to make it as special as possible for her. Her foster family came along with us too. Mama Claudia was basically chaperoning all of us though. 

Phiona had brought a camera with her which could also record. I guess she wanted to keep this special moment as a memory. We made our way to a roller coaster first. It was the tallest one in the whole park basically, called the 'Mamba.'

"Come on sit in the front with me." Phiona tugged on my arm jumping up and down.

"Okay." I chuckled and we got strapped into the front seats of the coaster.

"You nervous?" she asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Mhm.. remember to put your hands up." Phiona giggled. I shook my head laughing, she had her video recorder on as the ride began.

All of a sudden I had gotten nervous and I took her hand in mine, she laughed as the ride continued to travel up and up. It finally reached the top and with a breaking sound, it flew down the track causing Phiona to scream loudly. She hung on to me as it kept going.

She was smiling all throughout it though. As for me, my eyes were probably bucked because of the speed. It was a rush of adrenalin. When the ride ended, I was sitting there trying to catch my breath as she giggled.

"That was so fun!" Phiona exclaimed.

"Y-yeah sure." I stuttered as we stepped off of the ride.

"Aww you were scared huh?" Phiona asked.

"Maybe just a little." I chuckled.

She laughed and took my hand where we then made our way over to some small games. It had been really fun so far, and I'm glad that she was enjoying herself. We were currently at a game where we had to shoot down the cans and Phiona was having a hard time so I helped her.

"Here bae." I said standing behind her, guiding her on how to aim. She succeeded and the worker handed me this giant stuffed panda bear.

Phiona was still cheering and excited for herself to even see I was standing behind her with the bear. I softly turned her around and held the panda bear to her.

"Happy birthday." I said.

"Aww..thank you." Phiona said taking the bear and hugging it tightly. She kissed my lips and hugged me. "I love you." Phiona said.

"I love you too, and you earned it babe." I said. We stood there for a moment and all I could see in her deep brown eyes was the happiness that she had been longing for. I kissed her cheek and held her momentarily.

"What next? Bumper cars?" Phiona asked.

"Oh most definitely." I said.

"Oh, you excited now huh?" Phiona asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Mhmm.. bet you won't catch me." Phiona said.

"Oh, I will." I said. She shook her head and smirked, we began making our way over to the bumper cars. I sat in a red one while she sat in a purple one.

Joining along with us was Kendrick and Kyle who were together and sat in a blue, and April who sat in a green one. I saw Tyson sitting by his lonesome so I decided to let him sit in with me. He was excited, of course. I didn't want to leave no one out.