Chaos.°•

Jacob

I was back on the streets getting back to my job. I had to give Phiona that money, it was the least I could do. Hopefully it helped her out just a little. Currently, I was standing with Ramon. We were waiting on Tré, Brice, and Nate.

I know Tré wanted this ignorance to stop, but I have to do it. It's my only option to making money. We stood there and finally saw all three of them walking up. I dapped all of them and then Ramon got straight to business.

"Now I got a new client. His name is Marques. He used my money in a wrong way, and now he must pay for it. Think y'all can handle?" Ramon asked.

"Show 'nough." Brice said.

Ramon rolled his eyes at him. "I gotta warn y'all, he's dangerous and has a huge gang that he possibly could use against y'all. Be careful.." Ramon explained.

"We got it." I said.

"Yo Jay... how much money you got left?" Ramon asked me. I gulped, I gave it away.

"I'll have to check later, it's a lot though." I said trying to lie my way through it. He just nodded his head.

"Alright then. Y'all will find him in the tunnel leading across town. That's where him and his clique hang out. Don't screw this up." Ramon said. He looked at all of us and walked away.

"Jay what I tell you man?" Tré turned towards me asking. 

"I know Tré I just need the money... I kind of gave most of it away." I said lowly.

"Really Jay to who?" Brice chimed in asking.

"None of your business." I eyed him. He put his hands up in surrender.

"You know what Jay, this is the last time aight?" Tré asked.

"Okay man." I said.

"I'll have yo back and everything, if anything happens... to me especially remember what I told you. You my lil bro and that's your next option." Tré explained referring to Phiona.

"Alright." I said. We dapped and went to Ramon's garage to get our weapons and gear. I gotta do this right this time. I can't get my ass beat once again... but I should really listen to Tré.

Like he said, this has to be the last time.

°°

After getting our gear and everything together, it was now midnight and we began heading to where Marques was. I guess this dude wasted Ramon's money and won't work to get it back. Now this is where my job comes in... I either have a talk with em or it becomes a war zone which I always win. 

My thoughts were interrupted..

"So Jay what's up with you and that geeky hoe?" Brice asked.

"Nigga what?" I asked, stopping in my tracks.

"That Phiona bitch." Brice said.

"Don't worry about it, we're just partners nothing else." I said... but honestly my feelings had become something else when it came to her now.

"Why you lying Jay? You know you tappin that a-" I quickly cut him off before he could say anything else. 

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

"The hell?" Brice asked.

"The hell my ass Brice, stop talking shit about her." I said. I was in his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Brice asked.

"I'm tired of hearing yo voice." I sternly said.

"I thought you didn't like the bitch anyways.." Brice mumbled.