Love.°•

[final chapter]

•One Month Later•

Phiona

I opened my eyes to the sun beaming in on them. I let out a soft yawn as I sat up, rubbing my tiresome orbs. It was Sunday and some of the Robert's relatives were coming to visit, once again. So far, it had been a great beginning to everyone's Summer. Today was going to be a nice day, for all of us. Shopping for food, and then coming back to prepare Sunday dinner for everyone.

I stood out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and began to undress for a shower. I already had one of the many dresses out that Mrs. Roberts had bought me to where today. It was at least calve length and the color was navy blue, with flats to match. Once I was done with showering and my hygiene, I slipped into my dress and then combed out my jet black curls. I parted more over to the left side.

After doing so, I slipped my glasses on after cleaning them off. I walked back out into my bedroom and made my bed, then straightening my room up. I was soon finished and I made my way into Jacob's room. He had recently gotten a job at a local grocery store, it didn't pay much but at least he was saving up for us after we graduated. I walked in, to see him snoring softly in his bed still. We haven't been sleeping in the same bed recently, there's no problem it's just that we have nosey foster siblings.

I sat on his bed, as he still laid there snoring softly. I gazed at him for a moment.

"Jacob." I whispered as I shook him softly.

He moved a bit. "Hmm?" Jacob hummed in a question.

"Get up. Sunday dinner today." I said. His eyes peeked open and he looked to me, once seeing me, he put a smile on his face.

"Good morning gorgeous, you look wonderful." Jacob said, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning handsome and thank you so much." I said, knowing that I was blushing extremely hard.

"You're welcome, I'll get ready and meet y'all downstairs." Jacob said.

"Okay." I said, softly. I kissed his cheek and stood back up, now making my way out of his room.

I began heading downstairs. I made my way towards the kitchen, April was always up before everybody along with Collin. They had truly shared a great brother and sister bond, plus they were the same age in which they'd both be fourteen soon.

"Morning sis and bro." I said.

"Morning Phi!" April and Collin exclaimed in unison. I giggled.

"Where are the twins and Tyson at?" I asked.

"Oh, Mama Roberts is getting them ready. Where's Jacob?" April asked.

"Showering, he'll be down in a bit. You guys need any help with cooking breakfast?" I asked.

"No, we got it sis but you can prepare the table." Collin inquired.

"Okay." I softly smiled and began doing so. Once I was finished, I took a seat and in ran Tyson, jumping up into my lap. I chuckled, catching him.

"Hey Tyson buddy." I said.

"Hi Phi." Tyson giggled. He had turned five a few weeks ago and began to make out full sentences. He had been getting a lot of help, to prepare him for kindergarten. I was happy to see all of my foster siblings with smiles on their faces at all times now.

"Morning everybody!" I looked up to see Kendrick and Kyle, they had just walked into the kitchen all ready.

"Morning twins." I said. They took a seat as Mr. and Mrs. Roberts did so as well. I had wandered where Jacob could be.