Poison.°•

Omniscient

When the children are sleeping, things do go bump in the night. Rather it's inside or out, many persons are in the wrong. Some showing sympathy and others showing no remorse. In this case, these two suspects were showing no remorse for anyone or anything at all.

No one was home at the apartment at the moment. Footsteps stomped loudly as they went up the stairs towards the apartment up in the left corner, at the end. They looked all around them, reassuring that no one was around them... watching. When in the clear of no one's sight they went inside of the apartment. The apartment being cheap, the door was slightly falling apart anyways.

They searched all rooms, in look for hers particularly. When found, they kicked down the door, observing the surroundings of the room. They began to search all around for what they came here to find. Somebody did not do their job correctly, again so therefore what's theirs is being taken away. They completely destroyed the used to be lovely decorated room, now turning it into a master of disaster.

They chuckled in honor of their own destruction of this room. They found pictures and other items, that seemed new enough that would be valuable to the couple. Crushing some of her belongings from him. They continued their encountered journey to destroy more things. In the mist of it all, when they heard noises and giggles from what seemed like young children; they shut the damaged door to her room and decided to escape out the window. 

Jumping down onto the concrete, they had what they needed to get revenge against a certain someone that seemed to never listen. Their hoods covered their faces as they began to escape back to where they had belonged all along. But this was just the beginning of their revenge, it was far from ending. And yet, it was so uncertain to many as to what exactly they were going to be doing all day.

•°•

Phiona

My midnight shift at the grocery store was finally about to end soon. I just needed to count the money in the cash registers to make sure, it all came to the right amount for the day. As I did so an uneasy feeling came to my stomach, causing me to become as cautious as can be. I looked at my surroundings, nothing or no one was here with me. I swallowed, trying to get my head right. I was completely fine, nothing could happen to me... I always felt this feeling anyways.

Putting, the money back into the register I closed it and locked it up. I checked the shelves, making sure all was straightened and neat like boss told me she wanted them. After doing so, I went back to the employees locker rooms and changed back into my own clothes. Slipping my jacket on, and zipping it up. It was all I had for this season, even though it was unbelievably cold outside, I tried my best to stay warm.

I locked all back room doors and grabbed my back pack, I walked out of the grocery store and locked that door as well. I put my sleeves over my hands, crossing my arms too. I was starting to warm up as I walked and my teeth didn't chatter as much anymore. I felt as if someone was following me, I continued looking around me but no one was in sight. When I looked back ahead, I didn't see what was in front of me and I knocked into a tall figure. I stumble back a bit, but caught myself.

"Oops, sorry." the deep voice spoke. I looked up at his face as the street light glared on to it.

"It's okay, Nate." I said.

"Oh.. Phiona?" Nate asked. I nodded, he knew it was me. I inwardly rolled my eyes at his oblivious senses.

"What are you doing out so late?" I asked, beginning to continue my walk. He walked along side me, suspiciously.