•NEW BOOK•

Hello! To all of my lovely readers, as some of you may know I've recently released a new book titled, Our Silent Poetry. With Changes being my most successful and read book, I figured I'd give an announcement on here too to further bring exposer to my new story, for the reads have been taking a while to come around. Nonetheless, I've truthfully been patient, but in case some of my readers were not aware I wanted to make sure to let you all know that I am still writing. My pieces are improved, and better than ever! I want you all to give my newest book a chance.

Although three chapters are up, it's wise that you all know that this new book will not be one that will be updated everyday or week because I'm actually in the process of writing it all at once. To be honest, I do have more than three chapters done, but I'm holding out on publishing them for the simple fact that I released the first three chapters to give my audience some time to get used to the book; and more than anything to give my audience the deserved time to read it without piling chapters on all at once. I'd rather do that once the book is complete if anything, so then everyone will be familiar with the story and can willingly jump in and read the remainder of it when they're ready.

With that being said, I will say this new book and my other new books to come, they are not fan fictions. I've loved fan fiction and still do read within that genre from time to time, but I figured in order to showcase my skills & noticeable improvement as a writer, I just needed to write a book within general fiction. So I hope you guys enjoy my work still, regardless on if there are celebrities involved or not. I know for a fact that you all will enjoy it. It's very understandable that everyone has been busy of course, as I have been myself, but as I continue my journey to become a successful published author - I want to continue to gain support and reads. I'm aware that everything takes time and with the rise of true writers on Wattpad, I do not want to give up or become discouraged just because I'm not seeing a certain number in reads. I know that they're coming and I will continue to be positive about my new found writing journey whilst I learn more about what it's like to be a soon to be successful/published author.

I will always appreciate the support I've been given on here through all of my stories, especially this one in particular. Changes was written out of pure heart and creativity. I remember updating everyday until this story was complete and it was truly the most fun I had within writing a story, as a teenage writer, and even now it's still fun to go back to read. I'm still young, but the things I've learned as writer and the improvement I've gained is something I truly hope to present well in my newest and latest novels. So again, I hope you all enjoy my new book, Our Silent Poetry, and the novels to come after that.

Continue to follow me in my journey as I stay persistent in making a career out of something that I love so much. Remember to vote, comment, share, and always feel free to message me and leave feedback! Much love to you all!

🌼Love, Paulette🌼