Chapter 3 : "You're my Spirit Animal."

Chapter 3 : "You're my spirit animal."

_________________________________

"If it weren't for the fact that you're sitting far away from me, I would've stabbed you with my fork." I said fake smiling, still arguing with Aaron.

Gosh, how can someone be so annoying?

Even I, me, the one constantly fangirling isn't this annoying.

"Stab me where exactly?" Aaron replied, smirking like he's been doing since he took a seat.

I gasped, "You perv!" I said dramatically.

"Am I pissing you off?" Aaron asked, fully knowing that he is.

"Yeah." I replied honestly. If I don't, this won't end.

"Well why don't you sit on another table then?" Aaron asked rudely, and Steve hit his arm from next to him at that.

This is our third conversation only, and he's already annoying the shit out of me.

"I'm sitting here because I enjoy all of Steve, Nathan, Joey, Laurel, Rose, and Ethan's company, but yours is one I don't enjoy." I answered his question smiling at him as I looked at everyone sitting around me.

Oh how much I have the urge to stick my tongue out at him, if only I didn't wanna look immature from the very first time I have a chance to make friends.

"That's my hero." Ethan, my new favorite person said, reaching his hand out to me to give me a high five.

I smiled and gave him a high five back.

If it weren't for Ethan, I'd be sitting in the corner with only Rose like I have all my life.

Basically, Ethan and I happened to sit next to each other in History last week like we always do, however we never glanced at each other. We ended up talking when we sat together in History though for the first time.

He was making fun of the teacher during the whole class, and I found myself laughing so hard, I had tears running down my face. And so I just did the dumbest thing ever.

I poked his cheek, and when he turned around and looked at me like I'm the weirdest ever, I said something that definitely intensified my creepiness. "You're my spirit animal."

I thought he was gonna take a seat next to someone else, I mean that's not exactly how you first introduce yourself to someone, but surprisingly, he looked genuinely happy with what I said and seemed to understand my humor pretty well. So from there, we just clicked.

The thing is, he is the friend of the hottest and most popular guys in our school.

I've seen them together since Freshman year, they were always great friends.

No they aren't those cliche filthy players who sleep with all girls and then throw them away, not that I know of atleast, otherwise I wouldn't think about talking with them, my feminist ass wouldn't handle it.

It's just Aaron and Steve who are players, they don't sleep with girls, well I'm sure they do but not every single one, and not everyone in school knows about it. They just date.

Alot.

And they flirt.

Alot.