Chapter 65 : Love does that.

Hi guys!! Can you please vote on the chapter if you end up liking it? Would make my day!!

Songs of the chapter :
They Don't Know About Us - One Direction
Crazy in Love - Sofia Karlberg cover

Chapter 65 : Love does that.

**************************************

I continued laughing hard, as Aaron tugged me behind him, moving even faster.

"This is fucking crazy, oh my god!" I yelled and Aaron laughed, ignoring what I said and continued pushing us towards the elevator, which thankfully ended up being a big one, so I didn't have to worry about it not working and me getting an anxiety attack because of that.

Aaron was actually achieving one of my biggest dreams ever. A tower date. Meaning, a date at the roof of a high tower that overlooked the entire city.

Aaron told me that he knew someone who could get us in this company even when the working hours are over in it. This was still sneaking in, and the chances of us getting caught and arrested are pretty high.

He is the only person that makes me do crazy things with bigger fear over how thrilled I am over them than fear of getting anxiety because of them.

Love does that. Eh, and also Aaron's protection side that I know is always over me.

We took the elevator which took us a couple of minutes till we reached the highest floor and then took the last set of stairs from there onto the roof. Aaron opened the door with the key he had borrowed from his friend who got us in here in the first place.

Once Aaron and I opened the door, we found ourselves stepping into a small area that was breathtakingly perfect. The view was something out of a movie, the only problem here is it's even colder and more windy than down the streets. But, I guess that doesn't matter. No, it doesn't matter at all when I'm alone in a huge tower with Aaron.

"Wow Aaron," I said, gaping at the view in wonder, "this is the most special thing anyone has ever done for me, and it's my favorite date, like forever."

"So you don't think I can ever top this one and surprise you with something bigger?" Aaron said, as we both walked forward towards the edge of the roof and slowly sat down on the floor, the both of us still holding hands.

"Unless it's a date in France, no." I replied, snuggling closer to Aaron and he just smiled at me, as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm counting that in my bucket list." Aaron said and I chuckled.

"I love you." I said, lightly rubbing my nose on Aaron's.

"I'm serious," Aaron mumbled, staring at my lips and I at his, "I wanna do everything I can to make you happy."

"I'm the happiest just being with you." I said, pulling my face a couple inches away from Aaron to stare at his eyes, for him to see how sincere I'm being. "Nothing can ever make me happy as much as being with you does."

"I love you, Oreo." Aaron said, and kissed me.

After we pulled away from the kiss, I sighed, trying to take in the beauty of all the lights in front of me. I will remember this moment forever in my head, and I'm so thankful I'll remember living it with Aaron.