Chapter 66 : That's what made me upset.

Please vote on one of my favorite chapters ever🙆🏻‍♀️

Songs of the chapter :
Kiss me - Ed Sheeran
Lover Remix - Taylor Swift feat. Shawn Mendes

Chapter 66 : That's what made me upset.

***************************************

I continued staring off with my eyes wide, trying to concentrate and remember what Aaron just informed me, however, with no avail.

"You won't remember, please say something!" Aaron whined slightly, as he's been trying to get me to talk for two minutes now.

"I'm so shocked at myself." I finally say and Aaron laughs, shrugging his shoulder.

I glared at Aaron in return, and he furrowed his brows, trying to figure out why I'm narrowing my eyes at him.

"Then why the fuck did you not know that I like you?" I asked and Aaron looked at me sheepishly.

"You were drunk, it didn't have to mean anything, but fuck you drove me crazy that night, I kept dreaming about it." Aaron said and I smiled a little.

Aaron basically just told me that during the first ever party we attended together, when he helped me to bed at his house, I'd told him to kiss me.

I have zero memory of that, and now thinking about it, I'm pissed at my own stupidity. It probably doesn't matter anymore, but if I'd known back then, I would've probably stayed away from Aaron forever.

Or became his girlfriend sooner. That too.

"Goes to show you," I replied, "I wanted to kiss you just as badly."

Aaron didn't say anything but smirked in return, as he hugged my waist and kissed my cheeck repeatedly, making me giggle.

My phone had to ruin the moment as it started ringing, and I pulled away from Aaron, crawling on the floor towards the couch where my phone was seated.

I never blocked Colton's number. In fact, I think I completely forgot I still have it. And apparently, he removed the block he had on my number as I found him calling me.

"That's..." I said, glancing briefly at Aaron, "That's Colton." I sighed and Aaron raised his brows.

"Why is he calling you?" Aaron asked, moving over to where I was sitting on the floor, and I shrugged.

I declined the call without saying anything to Aaron, but in about five seconds later, Colton rudely called again.

I gasped in surprise, as Aaron had the audacity to snatch my phone from my hand and made a move to respond.

Before he could, I quickly grabbed my phone back, ended the call and blocked Colton.

After I shut my phone, I glared at Aaron but he just ignored me, looking away.

"What was that for?" I snapped and Aaron didn't bother replying, angering me further.

"Don't ever take my phone from my hand like that, I think I'm perfectly capable of answering my own calls." I hissed, crossing my arms and standing up to sit on the couch.