Chapter 59 : "I don't flirt that much!"

Hi guys!! Please do me a favor by voting, and leaving me comments!! I would love some feedback!! Enjoy :

Chapter 59 : "I don't flirt that much!"

Song of the chapter:
All Of Me - Jhon Legend

*********************************************

"I honestly recommend three blankets, if you can!" I scream, for Aaron to hear me from the other room.

"Alright, Oreo!" Aaron screamed back and I smiled, as I shivered from the cold wind flying through the window.

Aaron and I didn't want to sleep, it was too early for that. We just wanted to talk. I want to kiss him too, but I don't know how that will go.

We thought it'd be nice if we just opened his room's window, which was a vast window that overlooked the streets, then we can cuddle up, get warm, and just talk.

It was very cold, but I like the cold. The smell of rain was still wafting through, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I was staring off at the streets, deep in thought as I tried taking everything in. I couldn't believe that I was no longer single. Not only that, but the fact that the one person I had deeply loved has returned feelings for me and has had them two years prior.

"What's my Oreo thinking about?" Aaron's deep voice filled my ears, as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and held my hand in his at the front of my body.

I sighed in content, adoring Aaron's voice, and the things his touch did to me. The way warmth spreads over my body whenever he's near sends me overdrive, and the closer he gets, the crazier it makes me feel.

"Just everything that happened." I answered with a giggle, turning my head to peck his jaw, and Aaron closed his eyes, like he's savoring the moment.

"I've been waiting for you for so long, and you are worth the wait, I can't believe I get to be with you and call you mine." Aaron said so sincerely, and I took every word to heart. I will never forget anything he said today.

"I'm so excited that you're no longer going to be flirting with girls in front of me!" I grinned and Aaron rolled his eyes, laughing afterwards.

I turned around so that I'm facing Aaron, but still wrapped in his arms nevertheless.

"I don't flirt that much!" Aaron exclaimed and I raised my brows.

"Maybe you don't but other girls sure as hell keep flirting with you left and right." I said, crossing my arms and Aaron pulled me closer to him.

"Yeah, but I only got eyes on one girl." Aaron said, his words making my heart beat too fast to bear.

I smiled softly at Aaron, feeling emotional yet again.

"And it's easy to identify her, because she's the prettiest of them all." Aaron continued, placing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you." I said. I thought it would be too hard to start saying it, given the fact that Aaron and I have been just friends for so long. But it came out so naturally, as though it was meant to be for Aaron only.