Chapter 9 : WHY GOD, WHY.

ENJOY :

*************************

"Dear god, out of all people, you want me stuck with him? Why him?" I asked god, then I raised my voice when god didn't answer, "HUH, ANSWER ME GOD, WHY HIM?"

"Stop, you're killing me." Aaron said, gasping for breath because he's laughing so hard.

Ofcourse he is laughing and smirking. I always have to be the miserable one who isn't.

"Shut up." I said, glaring at him, before I remembered he can't really see me since it is all dark.

Why god, why?

Okay, so it all started when we reached the carnival, decided to play this stupid ass 'Hunted House' game.

Each two could fit into one of its 'cars' or whatever this thing that carries you is called. Apparently it isn't fast or anything because it doesn't have a seat belt. You just sit and it takes you around the 'Haunted House' where shitty non-scary creatures pop in your face.

How do I know it's shitty and non-scary? Well this is when it goes downhill.

When we got there, Aaron, the lil shit, insisted on taking the seat next to me. Which I really didn't want. But he kept on insisting and we all got sick of it so I agreed.

Bad decision. I know.

Each two has their own turn because only two could fit together.

Aaron and I got the last turn. So after everyone was finished, they gathered in front of the game and waited for us to finish.

The thing is, we never got to finish due to the fact that some random difficult technicalities decided to just take place in our turn and so the ride stopped somewhere inside this supposedly creepy house and the sounds disappeared and overall, everything just stopped.

Because I'm so lucky.

So here is how I ended up asking god about this.

Aaron, on the other hand, seemed to be actually enjoying this.

Because he has been saying alot of innuendos since we were trapped next to each other in the dark.

I'm not only upset about being stuck with the person I dislike the most, but also because I'm lowkey terrified. Even though we went halfway through this and all the 'ghosts' weren't scary, I was still afraid. And now that it has stopped, I feel like some creepy doll will hunt me down.

I don't know why I'm speaking aloud my thoughts but I randomly said, "I actually can't take this, man, I'm scared right now."

"Awww babe, just come close to me and I will hold you and make sure no one will come close to you." Aaron said in a sweet voice though I swear I can hear his smirk and wickedness.

Since I'm so sassy and mad, and this isn't the time for jokes, I replied with, "One, don't babe me, two, we are already super close, if I come closer, chances are I'll end up on the floor from your side, and three, WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY?" I raised my voice at the last part. I mean seriously, why is he so cheerful?

"Damn babe, chill, I'm happy because we are together alone in the dark." Aaron said, before leaning in close and whispering in my ear, "Imagine how many things we can do together."

He. Actually. Whispered. That. In. My. Ear.

"Ew what the fuck, shut up already." I replied, disgusted.