Chapter 23 : "But how come you get to stay with Ellie and I don't?"

A/N

hi i havent updated in over a month damn

Im back tho 😎😎

I HAVE SO MANY THINGS I WANNA ADD TO THIS BOOK AND ITS OVERWHELMING MY GOD

ANYWAYS, IF YOURE READING THIS, I LOVE U, I HOPE THIS BOOK ISNT WASTING UR TIME, IM KIND OF EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS SO YEAH

Chapter 23 : "But how come you get to stay with Ellie and I don't?"

*********************************

"If you're lying about those goddamn oreo donuts Aaron, I swear to god.." I warned Aaron for what feels like the seventeenth time.

"Will you stop saying this over and over again?" Aaron rolled his eyes.

"I never said it." I crossed my arms as I lied to Aaron and myself.

"You've been saying it since you first came to school today." Aaron replied.

"I don't remember that happening." I continued lying.

"Oh? You don't remember coming to my locker the second you stepped in the school and threatening me before even saying 'Good Morning'?" Aaron said.

"Okay, whatever." I mumbled.

"This is a bad idea, Mason deserves better." Aaron said.

"Excuse me?" I gasped.

"You heard me." Aaron smiled.

"Mason is lucky he's going to see me." I smiled a little.

"Whatever you want." Aaron shrugged.

"Ofcourse it's whatever I want." I narrowed my eyes.

Aaron looked at me as he stopped at a red light "Someone's mad."

"You must be mistaken because Someone isn't in the car with us." I laughed at my own joke but when Aaron didn't even react I stopped and added, "Not funny, moving on."

Aaron shook his head, "You're really weird sometimes, please stop joking."

"Don't ever say that to me again." I threatened Aaron.

Aaron laughed, "Sorry."

After ten more minutes of Aaron and I arguing per usual, we arrived at Aaron's apartment complex.

"You live in a building.." I said.

"Yep, do you wanna wait here till I get Mason or come upstairs?" Aaron asked me as he removed his seat belt.

Oh god no, what if his parents are there?

"No-uhh.." I stuttered like an idiot.

Stop being anxious over everything Ellie, what is wrong with you?

"I'll wait here." I finally said.

"Okay." Aaron smiled and then left the car to get Mason.

I immediately pulled my phone out and checked how I look on my camera.

I could do it on the car mirrors but I have to be extra.

I look like shit. Wow I really do look like shit.

Yesterday I looked really cute but ofcourse I was home and no one saw me, but today because I'm hanging out with someone, I have to look ugly.

Why is my life like this?

Something is weird though.

When I told Ethan and Joey today that I'll be going out with Aaron since they bailed out on him, which I mentioned because it had came up, they said that Aaron never called them.